Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > ME Job Discussions
Reload this Page >

Should I move to UAE even on a lower salary than now?

Should I move to UAE even on a lower salary than now?

Old Dec 8th 2016, 11:02 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141
Default Re: Should I move to UAE even on a lower salary than now?

Originally Posted by dominoman
Hi - No it isnt. And actually the role is at a different type of company, but I had to anonymise it a little for here.

I've already decided to take the role and have signed the contract. I guess I was looking for input, which I should have done earlier in the process, as to what the norm is. I can't provide full details here as I don't want to risk jeopardizing it.

Thanks so much everyone for the input. It really helps, and I have taken it all on board. You're a great bunch of people on here.
Private message me if you like, I'll go through the normal numbers like I would with anyone we hire from the UK to UAE.
Old Dec 8th 2016, 4:34 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Should I move to UAE even on a lower salary than now?

Do you have an exit strategy ? How will you know it is time to leave ? Where will you go when you lrave?