Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > ME Job Discussions
Reload this Page >

IT Sales people - Netherlands (Amsterdam)

IT Sales people - Netherlands (Amsterdam)

Old May 19th 2010, 10:43 pm
Forum Regular

Saj786 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default IT Sales people - Netherlands (Amsterdam)

Hey peeps,

I've come across an inside sales role based in the Netherlands that requires sales people with Gulf experience.

Company is a big IT Multinational company - will involve B2B tele-sales, generating leads and selling networking / security products.

Could be a fantastic opportunity for anyone wishing to return back closer to home.

PM me if anyone is interested.
Old May 21st 2010, 6:43 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: IT Sales people - Netherlands (Amsterdam)

Originally Posted by Saj786
Hey peeps,

I've come across an inside sales role based in the Netherlands that requires sales people with Gulf experience.

Company is a big IT Multinational company - will involve B2B tele-sales, generating leads and selling networking / security products.

Could be a fantastic opportunity for anyone wishing to return back closer to home.

PM me if anyone is interested.
What is 'gulf experience'? Is that the ability to deal with tossers and be willing to accept not being able to achieve anything for 2 months of the year?
Old May 21st 2010, 7:47 am
Forum Regular

Saj786 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: IT Sales people - Netherlands (Amsterdam)

Originally Posted by EmiratesMillhouse
What is 'gulf experience'? Is that the ability to deal with tossers and be willing to accept not being able to achieve anything for 2 months of the year?
lol