Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > ME Job Discussions
Reload this Page >

Recommend Aviation Recruitment Agency

Recommend Aviation Recruitment Agency

Old Aug 12th 2015, 11:42 am
Just Joined

airman2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Recommend Aviation Recruitment Agency

Hi,
I'm looking to relocate to Dubai to work in Aviation. Been an expat around the world for the past 20 years.
Can anybody recommend a recruitment agency that works with aviation positions in Dubai to get my CV in front of the right people?

Thanks
Old Aug 12th 2015, 11:47 am
Account Closed

mikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Recommend Aviation Recruitment Agency

You need to define what you mean by 'aviation'. There are over 100,000 people employed in the aviation sector in Dubai (it accounts for 28% of GDP).
Old Aug 12th 2015, 11:53 am
Just Joined

Sorry, yes that would make sense - looking for either Operations (Airline or Terminal), Ramp Management.
Old Aug 12th 2015, 11:59 am
Account Closed

mikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by airman2
either Operations (Airline or Terminal), Ramp Management.
OK EK do their own ramp allocation and you apply to them via online, same for flight ops. The rest apart from FlyDubai is done by DNATA, again apply online. FlyDubai same story, apply online. Dubai Airports also hires but they try for locals or at least Arabic speakers.
DWC airport will have a large requirement for ramp management staff but that is at least 4 years away I'm afraid.
Old Aug 12th 2015, 12:02 pm
Just Joined

Yeah, I've gone through the EK/Dnata portal - but never get any feedback. I've run largish terminals and teams around the world (USA, UK, Caribbean etc.) but with the lack of feedback and inability to call them directly to discuss, thought I'd look at other options to get in front of the right people.