Public investment fund

Old Jul 3rd 2020, 8:12 pm
Just Joined

Caps4444 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Public investment fund

Hello - was hoping someone could help me on my query. I’m starting a process with PIF and the sums the recruiter mentioned, it seems an good opportunity. I wanted to see if offers from PIF also include accommodation and school fees or is this included in the base salary?
many thanks!
Old Jul 3rd 2020, 11:16 pm
Just Joined

Legend_no7 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Caps4444 View Post
Hello - was hoping someone could help me on my query. I’m starting a process with PIF and the sums the recruiter mentioned, it seems an good opportunity. I wanted to see if offers from PIF also include accommodation and school fees or is this included in the base salary?
many thanks!
I’ve PM’d as easier to go through there
Old Aug 5th 2020, 11:55 pm
Just Joined

Bobmorane is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi everyone,

I have been through ADIA hiring process back to last Q4 2019 but wasn’t able to made it to the stage of flying to AD following the assessment day.
Trying to get jobs with others GCC sovereign funds this is - how to say - already a first hurdle! I’m in IT - definitely facing the competition of “locals” such as Indian and Pakistanis (I’m working in UK) and they are definitely good at what they do! - I wonder the best way to even go over the CV selection process... Got lucky to be picked for ADIA but since this has been a no man’s land hunt.

Any hints definitively welcome !

PS: I’m not British, worked in 3 different countries across 2 continents for Tier1 banks doing IT ; experiencing the Gulf is not just for the money but the way we’ve been living for last 15y

Last edited by Bobmorane; Aug 6th 2020 at 12:34 am.
Old Aug 6th 2020, 2:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute

70,000 SAR monthly is a big salary. Points to consider. What will you do when you leave ? Remember that when and how you leave may not be under your control. What is your Exit Strategy ? Do you have none ? Working in KSA is not always a positive on your CV. I dealt with that by resolving that after KSA I would not work
Old Sep 16th 2020, 2:56 pm
Just Joined

seurat123 is an unknown quantity at this point

I am also expecting to receive an offer from the PIF soon. I am interested in hearing more about the culture though. Just wonder if anyone has any insight? How's the work-life balance? Work culture? Any insight will be helpful. Thanks!