Public investment fund

Old Jul 3rd 2020, 8:12 pm
Just Joined

Caps4444 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Public investment fund

Hello - was hoping someone could help me on my query. I’m starting a process with PIF and the sums the recruiter mentioned, it seems an good opportunity. I wanted to see if offers from PIF also include accommodation and school fees or is this included in the base salary?
many thanks!
Old Jul 3rd 2020, 11:16 pm
Just Joined

Legend_no7 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Caps4444
Hello - was hoping someone could help me on my query. I’m starting a process with PIF and the sums the recruiter mentioned, it seems an good opportunity. I wanted to see if offers from PIF also include accommodation and school fees or is this included in the base salary?
many thanks!
I’ve PM’d as easier to go through there
Old Aug 5th 2020, 11:55 pm
Just Joined

Bobmorane is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi everyone,

I have been through ADIA hiring process back to last Q4 2019 but wasn’t able to made it to the stage of flying to AD following the assessment day.
Trying to get jobs with others GCC sovereign funds this is - how to say - already a first hurdle! I’m in IT - definitely facing the competition of “locals” such as Indian and Pakistanis (I’m working in UK) and they are definitely good at what they do! - I wonder the best way to even go over the CV selection process... Got lucky to be picked for ADIA but since this has been a no man’s land hunt.

Any hints definitively welcome !

PS: I’m not British, worked in 3 different countries across 2 continents for Tier1 banks doing IT ; experiencing the Gulf is not just for the money but the way we’ve been living for last 15y

Last edited by Bobmorane; Aug 6th 2020 at 12:34 am.
Old Aug 6th 2020, 2:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute

70,000 SAR monthly is a big salary. Points to consider. What will you do when you leave ? Remember that when and how you leave may not be under your control. What is your Exit Strategy ? Do you have none ? Working in KSA is not always a positive on your CV. I dealt with that by resolving that after KSA I would not work
Old Sep 16th 2020, 2:56 pm
Just Joined

seurat123 is an unknown quantity at this point

I am also expecting to receive an offer from the PIF soon. I am interested in hearing more about the culture though. Just wonder if anyone has any insight? How's the work-life balance? Work culture? Any insight will be helpful. Thanks!
Old Nov 20th 2020, 10:57 pm
Just Joined

larryson is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Legend_no7
Responded in PM
I'm interested to learn more about this too. Will PIF match salary mostly?
Old Jan 15th 2021, 7:35 pm
Just Joined

Richard N. is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for sharing the experience. Did you end up going, any thoughts?
Originally Posted by wonderer123
Thanks Millhouse, that’s an interesting observation about exchange rate I need to factor that in my calcs. I am not a MD here though next level will be an MD, at least 3-5 yr down the line. Though with brexit and banking decline / cost cuts I am not banking in it.

I am still waiting for offer details, so will look at overall package before deciding.

my wife will have to give up her job too as Riyadh May not have many jobs for women economists.

how did it go? Thanks for sharing
Originally Posted by larryson
I'm interested to learn more about this too. Will PIF match salary mostly?

how did it go? any interesting benefits such as accommodation, health insurance, pension? Thanks for sharing
Originally Posted by caviar90210
I'm currently in the interview process with PIF. Can someone share if they match my current salary?

Last edited by christmasoompa; Jan 19th 2021 at 1:34 pm.
Old Jan 19th 2021, 11:57 am
Just Joined

jaincrims is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Legend_no7
Hi - I’ve sent you a PM
hi

​​​I am having salary discussion round with PIF next week

I have 10 years experience in investment management can you please help how much salary I can expect and what are the other benefits I can expect

<snip>

Last edited by christmasoompa; Jan 19th 2021 at 1:34 pm. Reason: No emails on the forum.
Old Jan 20th 2021, 11:00 pm
Just Joined

User1234 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello Everyone... I’m expecting an offer from PIF in the next week or so. They took all my documents, payslips etc. about a month ago to do some sort of benchmarking. I am kind of in mid management in my finance career with 13+ year experience, with nearly 7 years as a post qualified chartered accountant.

Have considered all the cultural aspects, however monetary incentives will have to be the biggest motivator for the move. If I accept the offer will be moving with Mrs and toddler, who would be going to nursery this year. Any idea about what sort of pay package I could be offered?

Also any suggestion on compound vs. outside accommodation? Price seem to vary significantly.

Many thanks in advance for all your inputs.

Regards
Old Feb 4th 2021, 6:12 am
Just Joined

Gardson is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey, I am in a similar situation and they just took all my documents. Have you received the final offer and are you happy with that? If possible can you please share some more details, how much housing allowance you can get? Can they match your pre-tax base, on top of housing allowance and other benefits?

Originally Posted by User1234
Hello Everyone... I’m expecting an offer from PIF in the next week or so. They took all my documents, payslips etc. about a month ago to do some sort of benchmarking. I am kind of in mid management in my finance career with 13+ year experience, with nearly 7 years as a post qualified chartered accountant.

Have considered all the cultural aspects, however monetary incentives will have to be the biggest motivator for the move. If I accept the offer will be moving with Mrs and toddler, who would be going to nursery this year. Any idea about what sort of pay package I could be offered?

Also any suggestion on compound vs. outside accommodation? Price seem to vary significantly.

Many thanks in advance for all your inputs.

Regards
Old Feb 7th 2021, 10:21 pm
Just Joined

Bcsale369 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all, has anyone here received a final offer?
Old Feb 11th 2021, 7:27 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Bcsale369
Hi all, has anyone here received a final offer?
Not for me. I've just waited for a week since i sent to HR all the documents. How is your situation?
Old Feb 14th 2021, 10:25 pm
Just Joined

Given the rapid expansion of PIF last year and this year, i am a bit surprised to see so little information regarding PIF job offers in this forum (comparing to the other thread re ADIA). I would encourage everyone who is or has been in the offer stage to share some info (to the extent that you believe appropriate) under this thread (rather than just ask for information and then disappear). To me, we are all on the same boat and let's all work towards demystifying the PIF compensation process. I had three rounds interviews (hiring manager, team members and HR) and HR has requested all the relevant documents (proof of experience, certificate of education, etc). I was reached out by the hiring manager directly from Linkedin and no agency involved. Happy to discuss.
Old Mar 9th 2021, 4:59 am
Just Joined

shahinsurti is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, check your messages
Legend_no7 I am currently evaluating an opportunity with PIF. Will be very helpful to receive some advise in terms of salary expectations.

Expecting a job offer from the Saudi sovereign wealth fund PIF, does anyone here has any experience of working with them, any insight will be helpful. Also, is it reasonable to expect current uk salary to be paid in full I.e. keeping tax saving benefit and housing and schooling on top. Would appreciate some steer.
Laso we have heard Riyadh is modernising now so is it advisable to live outside compounds? Many thanks
Curious to know if you accepted the offer and if yes how has been the experience.
I am currently evaluating an opportunity with PIF. Any advise will be much appreciated.

Last edited by christmasoompa; Mar 9th 2021 at 6:03 am.
Old May 25th 2021, 4:58 pm
Just Joined

JM234 is an unknown quantity at this point

I would appreciate this knowledge as well as to have insight during my discussions.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.