Project Managers

Old Sep 21st 2009, 12:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

Smoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud of
Default Re: Project Managers

Originally Posted by CeeBee
It's challenging because of all the retards that work out here. Seriously, i've never seen such a bunch of dimwits that work out here. Even the top PM's and PQS practices. They're all completely useless.
Yep - My husband agrees with you 100%
Old Sep 21st 2009, 1:00 pm
Forum Regular

function_analysis is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi SG, may I still use your email for that PM job?

George

Originally Posted by Smoochy Girl
I don't know if I'm allowed to post this but seeing as how many peeps out there are looking for a job, a friend of mine just told me they're looking for some PM's in construction for AD.

You can pm me if you're interested ...... if I shouldn't post this here, can someone tell me where I can post it please?
Old Sep 21st 2009, 3:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

Smoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud of

Sure [email protected]
Old Sep 21st 2009, 5:12 pm
Forum Regular

function_analysis is an unknown quantity at this point
Wink Re: Project Managers

Sent already, pls check your mailbox.

George

Originally Posted by Smoochy Girl
Old Sep 22nd 2009, 5:30 pm
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

It's challenging because of all the retards that work out here. Seriously, i've never seen such a bunch of dimwits that work out here. Even the top PM's and PQS practices. They're all completely useless.
heheh agree......
Old Sep 22nd 2009, 6:06 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Don't be silly,they're not real you know.
They're all droids on low battery power.
Ask them a Q off script and they go into meltdown.
Old May 18th 2010, 9:56 am
Just Joined

ramyedrees is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,
I know it is very late, but who knows
I sent you email.
Thx