P.I.C Company

Old Feb 5th 2011, 4:51 pm
Just Joined

Tommy Davison is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: P.I.C Company

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
he won't get the DV thing
I know exactly who dv are but I can't type it on here as it's blocked! Hence why I put p.I.c company. Thanks
Old Feb 5th 2011, 6:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Tommy Davison
I know exactly who dv are but I can't type it on here as it's blocked! Hence why I put p.I.c company. Thanks
Tommy, straight question (more a statement really) - You work for them, don't you? You joined this forum only to ask about P.I.C? Come on, you're doing market research?
Old Feb 5th 2011, 6:48 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Bigtaff
Tommy, straight question (more a statement really) - You work for them, don't you? You joined this forum only to ask about P.I.C? Come on, you're doing market research?
No I don't, I researched them a little and got mixed results but they have invited me over for a weekend with them and I'm just trying to find as much as I can about them.
Old Feb 6th 2011, 1:47 am
BE Enthusiast

Bigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud of

No I don't, I researched them a little and got mixed results but they have invited me over for a weekend with them and I'm just trying to find as much as I can about them.
Invited you over???? That will mean the hard sell then! Thumb screws, electric shock to the crackerjacks etc etc. You'll be signing up for life my man!!
Old Feb 6th 2011, 5:44 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bigtaff
Invited you over???? That will mean the hard sell then! Thumb screws, electric shock to the crackerjacks etc etc. You'll be signing up for life my man!!
........ yes, and did this 'invitation' involve you paying for your own airfare, etc? A former PIC employee known to me had to buy her own laptop.........

........ this was compounded by the fact that they wouldn't let her take it home in the evenings and weekends! ("But it's MY laptop!" "No it isn't....!")
Old Feb 6th 2011, 9:54 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

AVOID. Their poor reputation is well deserved. The reason they send out lawyers letters insisting their name is not used in forums as it is always (justified) negative comment.

If you are a qualified & experienced IFA there are much better companies in Dubai.
Old Feb 6th 2011, 10:04 am
Just Joined

I understand thank you for your feedback it's appreciated. Tom
Old Feb 7th 2011, 10:40 am
same shit different day

Slingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond repute

If you get the job, don't forget to bring your own desk
Old Feb 7th 2011, 4:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by The Dean
Here's their logo................. you might need to magnify it.

Last edited by Jim Smith; Feb 7th 2011 at 4:20 pm. Reason: Removed
Old Feb 8th 2011, 9:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

I had two calls from "Chris" the other day.

Always the same............. they call you by your first name (I always insist on "Mr....", and tell them so), then they ask how your weekend was.......

Blah blah..............

When I asked "How did you get my name and number?", the answer (as usual) was "customer referrals .... I don't have that information .... someone who knows you well".

The second call was "sorry, [first name again], dialled your number by mistake" (that happened last time as well).............

Avoid. Plague.
Old Feb 9th 2011, 3:26 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Dean
I had two calls from "Chris" the other day.

Always the same............. they call you by your first name (I always insist on "Mr....", and tell them so), then they ask how your weekend was.......

Blah blah..............

When I asked "How did you get my name and number?", the answer (as usual) was "customer referrals .... I don't have that information .... someone who knows you well".

The second call was "sorry, [first name again], dialled your number by mistake" (that happened last time as well).............

Avoid. Plague.
I find mentioning Meow's name works wonders!
Old Feb 9th 2011, 3:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

That's boring. I prefer to organize a meeting and not show up.
Old Feb 9th 2011, 4:07 am
BE Forum Addict

flares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond repute

That's K**** B****r for those who don't know