Other half has been sacked

Old Feb 16th 2009, 11:25 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Other half has been sacked

Originally Posted by lionheart
Is your other half Kirsty, the Australian lass who not only presents Kids Club but also dabbles in guitar playing and singing? She is our favourite TV personality.
Kristy,
Yes she is, although its alot harder for her to play the guitar now consider the size of her belly!
Old Feb 16th 2009, 11:30 am
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Kristy,
Yes she is, although its alot harder for her to play the guitar now consider the size of her belly!
Yeah, but I bet you won't say that to her face.
Old Feb 16th 2009, 11:30 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

is that avatar you?
Old Feb 16th 2009, 11:34 am
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
is that avatar you?
Yes, it is me.
Old Feb 16th 2009, 11:35 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Roadking
Yes, it is me.
I know its you in yours
Old Feb 16th 2009, 11:36 am
BE Enthusiast

banter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond repute

Need some help from some of the ladies on the forum.

My wife has just been terminated from a nameless TV channel (Shitty 7)

She was a TV presenter for Kids Club and was 8 months pregnant when they terminated her employment.

Now I know under the UK law, there are rules that govern sacking a girl thats pregnant, as firm often get rid of expecting mum's to save on maternity payouts, However, does anyone know the laws here regarding this.

Needless to say she is going to Tecom to complain etc but i thought I'd ask you wise and learned bunch

Thanks in advance
JD as a HR Manager, it would depend on the reasons that she was given at the time of termination. however, saying that, she can always counter claim that she has been terminated because she is pregnant. We have had a similar case, however would not be happy placing details on an open forum, you can PM me and I can tell you the way around it I dont need any more info apart from the reason they gave for termination.

Forgot to add will not be at the PC for a while GA has my number if you want to speak rather than mail.
Old Feb 16th 2009, 4:08 pm
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
is that avatar you?
yes, was taken on a recent boat trip to oman
Old Feb 16th 2009, 4:19 pm
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

bit gay aint it?
Old Feb 16th 2009, 4:19 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Need some help from some of the ladies on the forum.

My wife has just been terminated from a nameless TV channel (Shitty 7)

She was a TV presenter for Kids Club and was 8 months pregnant when they terminated her employment.

Now I know under the UK law, there are rules that govern sacking a girl thats pregnant, as firm often get rid of expecting mum's to save on maternity payouts, However, does anyone know the laws here regarding this.

Needless to say she is going to Tecom to complain etc but i thought I'd ask you wise and learned bunch

Thanks in advance
Bad news...Trust you both are taking it well...
Things will pick up soon...A door closes and a window opens...
Chin up...
Old Feb 16th 2009, 4:24 pm
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by commander
bit gay aint it?
err what i meant to say was 'good abs'
Old Feb 16th 2009, 4:27 pm
Up in the air

bit gay aint it?
Sorry dude, I guess your gaydar ain't working...Im straight.
But if your fishing I know a few male cabin crew that are looking for some action..
Old Feb 16th 2009, 4:30 pm
banned

Sorry dude, I guess your gaydar ain't working...Im straight.
But if your fishing I know a few male cabin crew that are looking for some action..
yes please; rum, bum and baccy all the way..
Old Feb 16th 2009, 4:34 pm
Up in the air

yes please; rum, bum and baccy all the way..
No worries Commander..................or is it Rear Admiral???
Old Feb 16th 2009, 4:39 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

bit gay aint it?
heh HEH.
Old Feb 17th 2009, 7:34 am
Concierge

what you doing tonight, Atilla is at golf

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.