Offer Details - Doable?

Old May 11th 2014, 4:25 pm
Account Closed

mikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Offer Details - Doable?

Originally Posted by EastWest
procrastination and prevarication of what?
Checking on offers, I cannot be fagged to search through but it came down almost to things like could you buy your favourite sandwich filling out here
Old May 11th 2014, 4:31 pm
Forum Regular

EastWest has much to be proud ofEastWest has much to be proud ofEastWest has much to be proud ofEastWest has much to be proud ofEastWest has much to be proud ofEastWest has much to be proud ofEastWest has much to be proud ofEastWest has much to be proud ofEastWest has much to be proud ofEastWest has much to be proud ofEastWest has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by mikewot
Checking on offers, I cannot be fagged to search through but it came down almost to things like could you buy your favourite sandwich filling out here
Your sarcasm will not get you anywhere.
Old May 11th 2014, 4:37 pm
Account Closed

mikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond repute

Now you forced me to search, oh dear no good comes of it.

Originally Posted by EastWest
Is food in Oman dearer than UAE or Qatar?
Originally Posted by Millhouse
EastWest, please can you share with us your monte-carlo simulation of prices-living standards and package.
Originally Posted by Scamp
Don't do it.

He's been asking about different offers for months now. Reappears, with different packages in hand, one is 200dhs a year more than the other but doesn't include a tissue allowance, whilst the first one has a flight provided and the latter a flight allowance.

Never interested in which job might be better....never going to take one and if he does, will not stay long.
Old May 11th 2014, 4:56 pm
Forum Regular

EastWest has much to be proud ofEastWest has much to be proud ofEastWest has much to be proud ofEastWest has much to be proud ofEastWest has much to be proud ofEastWest has much to be proud ofEastWest has much to be proud ofEastWest has much to be proud ofEastWest has much to be proud ofEastWest has much to be proud ofEastWest has much to be proud of

You're actually proving my point once again. All what you do (along with a few here i.e. Millhouse and Scamp) is sarcasm. You can't provide something useful.
Old May 12th 2014, 5:28 am
BE Forum Addict

co durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond repute

What i can see here is there is a lot of really good honest advice put out here on this forum from people who have a lot of years and experience under their belt. You get told how it is here , it's direct and to the point , if people want a sugar coated answer then i'm sure the premenstrual ladies at expat woman will be glad of the company.

Ive noticed over the last 6 months or so that a lot posts and advice just gets ignored or goes over peoples heads as some of it they don't want to believe as they deem it negative and some think they actually know better.

There's advice on this board which is more direct and specific to that of anything you'll find anywhere .

Now that's food for thought
Old May 12th 2014, 5:40 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by co durham boy
a lot of really good honest advice put out here on this forum from people who have a lot of years and experience under their belt. You get told how it is here , it's direct and to the point ,

Ive noticed over the last 6 months or so that a lot posts and advice just gets ignored or goes over peoples heads as some of it they don't want to believe as they deem it negative and some think they actually know better.
Old May 12th 2014, 7:26 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by mikewot
Now you forced me to search, oh dear no good comes of it.
Well, I was wrong. He took a job.

Hopefully he's enjoying the position and Doha life.
Old May 12th 2014, 9:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp
Well, I was wrong. He took a job.

Hopefully he's enjoying the position and Doha life.
But for how long?
Old May 12th 2014, 10:26 am
Forum Regular

shake2000 is just really niceshake2000 is just really niceshake2000 is just really niceshake2000 is just really niceshake2000 is just really niceshake2000 is just really niceshake2000 is just really niceshake2000 is just really nice

Was it something I said??
Old May 12th 2014, 11:05 am
BE Forum Addict

co durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shake2000
Was it something I said??
No
Old May 12th 2014, 2:09 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute

Salary package for an Asian ? (The ME is not Europe and the Labour Market is definitely segmented by ethnicity and nationality.)
Old May 12th 2014, 4:46 pm
Forum Regular

shake2000 is just really niceshake2000 is just really niceshake2000 is just really niceshake2000 is just really niceshake2000 is just really niceshake2000 is just really niceshake2000 is just really niceshake2000 is just really nice

Yes Scot, for an Asian... South Asian with a Canadian twist to be precise.

Originally Posted by scot47
Salary package for an Asian ? (The ME is not Europe and the Labour Market is definitely segmented by ethnicity and nationality.)
Old May 16th 2014, 6:31 am
BE Forum Addict

Sandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond repute

you keep using the word doable ( not even sure if it is a word tbh )

anything is doable but why would you just want to get by, are you running away from something or hoping to better yourself after a couple of years of surviving ?

Qatar's not a place to go to to just get by, what's the point ?