Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > ME Job Discussions
Reload this Page >

Media Production opportunities in Dubai

Media Production opportunities in Dubai

Old Apr 7th 2014, 1:35 pm
Just Joined

Marua13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Post Media Production opportunities in Dubai

[F]HI all,

My partner is in talks with a company in Dubai to come and work for them out there . I have 2 years experience in TV and Radio production(producing, presenting and editing) for broadcast with a degree in Multimedia and a PGDiploma in TV and Radio production. What are the prospects like in this area??

I have researched around media city seems like there is a lot of opportunity but then I look on recruitment sites and see very little in line with my experience, any advice/ info would be much appreciated.......[/FONT]
Old Apr 17th 2014, 11:51 am
Just Joined

SupaRubz has a brilliant futureSupaRubz has a brilliant futureSupaRubz has a brilliant futureSupaRubz has a brilliant futureSupaRubz has a brilliant futureSupaRubz has a brilliant futureSupaRubz has a brilliant futureSupaRubz has a brilliant future
Default Re: Media Production opportunities in Dubai

Originally Posted by Marua13
[F]HI all,

My partner is in talks with a company in Dubai to come and work for them out there . I have 2 years experience in TV and Radio production(producing, presenting and editing) for broadcast with a degree in Multimedia and a PGDiploma in TV and Radio production. What are the prospects like in this area??

I have researched around media city seems like there is a lot of opportunity but then I look on recruitment sites and see very little in line with my experience, any advice/ info would be much appreciated.......[/FONT]
Hi mate, what recruitment site do you look at? I am in a similar boat, me and my girlfriend both want to move to Dubai (I am a Promo Producer in the UK and she works in UK as sponsorship and marketing executive). I made a few contacts at OSN but they seem reluctant to help once they find out I'm not arab which is getting really frustrating.

Can't your partner help you out with some networking from Dubai?