ME Job Websites

Old Feb 23rd 2010, 9:11 pm
Just Joined

Felix1977 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default ME Job Websites

Hi All,

Just incase the job I have applied for doesn't happen, please can anyone recomend any good websites for looking for jobs in ME.

Many Thanks.
Old Feb 24th 2010, 2:51 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ME Job Websites

Originally Posted by Felix1977
Hi All,

Just incase the job I have applied for doesn't happen, please can anyone recomend any good websites for looking for jobs in ME.

Many Thanks.
Wrong way round - put your details on any good international site, and let Middle East employers/recruiters find you.

Are you registered on Linked In? I'm losing count of the number of friends and former colleagues that are being offered jobs after being found on there........
Old Feb 24th 2010, 6:56 am
Account Closed

Tillybean is an unknown quantity at this point

My company subscribes to Monster and Bayt.

If I were to look for another job, I would use Charterhouse, Kershaw Leonard, Gulf Talent and Randstad as well as targetting companies of choice.

You dont say which field you are looking in. If its education, then places like TES, the Guardian or other internationally placed newspapers might be good.

Agree with the linkedin comment. I get contacted a lot via that website.
Old Feb 24th 2010, 7:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tillybean
My company subscribes to Monster and Bayt.

If I were to look for another job, I would use Charterhouse, Kershaw Leonard, Gulf Talent and Randstad as well as targetting companies of choice.

You dont say which field you are looking in. If its education, then places like TES, the Guardian or other internationally placed newspapers might be good.

Agree with the linkedin comment. I get contacted a lot via that website.
......... and AVOID Gulf Connexions (sic) - do not even touch them with a disinfected barge pole.............
Old Feb 24th 2010, 8:14 am
Just Joined

I have just registered on linked in, my current field of expertise is risk management. I have registered with reed & recruit Gulf - have you heard of the latter?
Old Feb 28th 2010, 8:21 am
Account Closed

Tillybean is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Felix1977
I have just registered on linked in, my current field of expertise is risk management. I have registered with reed & recruit Gulf - have you heard of the latter?
I have not heard of Recruit Gulf. Sorry.

Have you targeted any companies directly?
Old Feb 28th 2010, 7:11 pm
Just Joined

No I haven't, is that a route you would suggest?
Old Feb 28th 2010, 10:13 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Blimey...and no one suggest the wiki yet?

There's a bloody massive huge list of the buggers on it...