Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > ME Job Discussions
Reload this Page >

LoveTEFL Saudi and Education Experts Saudi (edex) latest 2014

LoveTEFL Saudi and Education Experts Saudi (edex) latest 2014

Old May 7th 2015, 3:06 pm
Just Joined

pearls 5 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: LoveTEFL Saudi and Education Experts Saudi (edex) latest 2014

Can anyone help me find a way to actually recover my money from edex- the fraudulent ppl. Like everyone else I was told I would be getting my refund back a few months ago but as of yet I havent received it. Ive chased the director but he as usual isnt answering my calls or replying to my messages. They have also moved offices so am not sure of the exact location...has anyone here been successful in dealing with them and finding a way of getting their money. I got a lawyer involved but again Im still being ignored....what is the best method to gain my money and move on from these awful ppl.
I suggest to all those wanting to go to Saudi to avoid edex....its an awful company they will only tell u want to hear until they have ur money.
Old May 10th 2015, 8:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute

Avoid all these cowboys and contractors and go for a direct hire job. If you can't get a decent job, DO NOT GO !
Old May 10th 2015, 5:40 pm
Just Joined

pearls 5 is an unknown quantity at this point

Im trying to get my money back but hes not giving it thats the trouble. Yeah direct hires are waaaay better! But the problem is they have high requirements!