Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > ME Job Discussions
Reload this Page >

Looking for Real Estate Jobs

Looking for Real Estate Jobs

Old Jan 6th 2010, 11:13 am
Just Joined

williams76 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Looking for Real Estate Jobs

I am based in the UK, but wanting to move to the ME, I am looking for a well paid job, pref Real Estate as that is my specalist subject but open to any other ideas/offers.

I would be looking for a secure job with good financial package.

I look forward to any replies you all may have.

Yours

Howard Williams
Old Jan 6th 2010, 11:25 am
Forum Regular

Foxes is just really niceFoxes is just really niceFoxes is just really niceFoxes is just really niceFoxes is just really niceFoxes is just really niceFoxes is just really niceFoxes is just really niceFoxes is just really nice
Default Re: Looking for Real Estate Jobs

Originally Posted by williams76
I am based in the UK, but wanting to move to the ME, I am looking for a well paid job, pref Real Estate as that is my specalist subject but open to any other ideas/offers.

Yours

Howard Williams
suggest you look at positions in Qatar, Kuwait and Saudi as as first preference taking into your requirements. good luck.
Old Jan 8th 2010, 11:12 am
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute

Yours

Howard Williams
Seeing as this seems to be a letter to Santa, could I put mine in:

I'd like a 150ft yacht and a mansion on the french riviera please.
Old Jan 8th 2010, 9:49 pm
Just Joined

sunnydaze is an unknown quantity at this point

How rude Admon - give the guy a break - he only asked a question. Oh of course he is not privy to your great knowledge - you being one of the old dinosaurs hanging around the ME. Anyway in answer to the poster you would probably be better seeking out other pastures for real estate. Victoria, Australia is booming have a look there - Forget the Middle East for the forseeable - good luck
Old Jan 9th 2010, 5:22 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sunnydaze
How rude Admon - give the guy a break - he only asked a question. Oh of course he is not privy to your great knowledge - you being one of the old dinosaurs hanging around the ME. Anyway in answer to the poster you would probably be better seeking out other pastures for real estate. Victoria, Australia is booming have a look there - Forget the Middle East for the forseeable - good luck
to be fair, you dont need to be a rocket scientist to have an incline that the Real Estate sector in Dubai is on its arse..
Old Jan 9th 2010, 7:14 am
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sunnydaze
Well if you wish to say 'how rude', may I interject with 'how stupid'.

Anyone that has the reading age of more than a 3 year old, could have a quick look through the media/tinternet (including this board) etc and come to the conclusion that Dubai for real estate jobs is akin to Zimbabwe for low inflation.

The poster that comes on, says hi, can you please get me a good job please, without no obvious research.
Are they really seriously contemplating moving 3000 miles away? Well that is just setting themself up for any response.

Me, a dinosaur? I don't think so 'love'.

As for you 'Sunshine'? Well your just a pompous *****.

In fact, hang on a minute, I've hit the nail on the head. There is indeed lots of potential in the Zimbabwe real estate market and lots of keen sellers. Get over there my dear boy.
Old Jan 9th 2010, 10:08 am
Just Joined

williams76 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

Thanks for all the replies, I must agree my ignorance maybe a bit dull, but thats us welsh guys for you lol.

Thanks for all the advice and Ill look at Australia etc and see where we go.

Thanks all

Howard
Old Jan 9th 2010, 10:38 am
Forum Regular

Foxes is just really niceFoxes is just really niceFoxes is just really niceFoxes is just really niceFoxes is just really niceFoxes is just really niceFoxes is just really niceFoxes is just really niceFoxes is just really nice

Hi,

Thanks for all the replies, I must agree my ignorance maybe a bit dull, but thats us welsh guys for you lol.

Thanks for all the advice and Ill look at Australia etc and see where we go.

Thanks all

Howard

Your original post indicated an interest in the Middle East - I think some of the users of this forum need to brush up on their geography as Dubai is not the end all and be all of the Middle East.

There is ample opportunity of work in the Middle East esp in the Real Estate sector - just not presently in Dubai !

good luck to wherever you go !

Last edited by Foxes; Jan 9th 2010 at 10:38 am. Reason: sp