::Looking for info:SYRIA::

Old Sep 25th 2011, 2:52 pm
Just Joined

Tamsin has a brilliant futureTamsin has a brilliant futureTamsin has a brilliant futureTamsin has a brilliant futureTamsin has a brilliant futureTamsin has a brilliant future
Default Re: ::Looking for info:SYRIA::

Hi AKH,

Not sure if you are still looking for opportunities in Syria or if you have already arrived!
Can I just say...I am currently in Syria and for those people that are not living here, it is unfair to paint such negative views.

I was born in London and lived there all my life until I came here. I absolutely love it. Damascus is amazing and the people are so welcoming and warm. Much more so than in London. Honest!
Old Sep 27th 2011, 10:04 am
Some say, he adores KSA

iamthestig has much to be proud ofiamthestig has much to be proud ofiamthestig has much to be proud ofiamthestig has much to be proud ofiamthestig has much to be proud ofiamthestig has much to be proud ofiamthestig has much to be proud ofiamthestig has much to be proud ofiamthestig has much to be proud ofiamthestig has much to be proud ofiamthestig has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Tamsin
Hi AKH,

Not sure if you are still looking for opportunities in Syria or if you have already arrived!
Can I just say...I am currently in Syria and for those people that are not living here, it is unfair to paint such negative views.

I was born in London and lived there all my life until I came here. I absolutely love it. Damascus is amazing and the people are so welcoming and warm. Much more so than in London. Honest!
I put "Syria" into the Google news search just to get a flavour of the international view of things and came up with the following headlines:

Syria forces storm town, fight defectors: residents (Reuters)
Mutilated woman, slain brother become symbols of Syria's pain‎ (CNN)
Netherlands urges Security Council to agree on action against Syrian leaders (UN News)
Syria: Woman Held by Security Is Beheaded, Rights Group Says‎ (New York Times)
Death toll in Syria protests rises to 2700: UN‎ (IBNLive)

I also put "Syria" into YouTube's search, but as it is lunchtime, I decided that it would be bad idea to open any of the videos on the first page...
Old Sep 27th 2011, 11:44 am
Knee deep and rising

weasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond repute

Not defending the Syrian authorities in any way but the trouble is quite localised even within cities (like Lattika) that are reporting a lot of trouble.

So it would be possible to live unaffected by it, not advisable but possible.
Old Oct 9th 2011, 1:02 pm
Just Joined

jdgummi7 is an unknown quantity at this point

sounds dangerous to me..
Old Dec 30th 2011, 3:42 pm
Just Joined

expt is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all,

Any updates from Syria and Bahrain?

best wishes and happy new year.