Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > ME Job Discussions
Reload this Page >

KSA, Saudi Arabia Work Visa with ACRO No Live Trace

KSA, Saudi Arabia Work Visa with ACRO No Live Trace

Old Nov 11th 2021, 4:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

Paracletus will become famous soon enoughParacletus will become famous soon enough
Default Re: KSA, Saudi Arabia Work Visa with ACRO No Live Trace

When I went through all this, my man in London just told me to put all the cards on the table with the acro search results so he could mitigate from the onset. He was of the opinion that they're pretty lenient here in KSA. I took his word for it, sitting high up in a multinational HR dept. Placing lots of people in KSA for the company.
Old May 18th 2022, 3:32 pm
DKI
Just Joined

DKI is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by WaitingForGodot
Hi Millhouse,

Many thanks, truly, for both your additional clarification of scot47’s suggestion, as well as your thoughts on the best course of action.

I must admit, I had (pretty much) arrived at the same conclusion myself, but always helps to hear it echoed from others when weighing up difficult decisions...

Just leaves me mulling over: ‘full disclosure with my prospective employer vs. hit and hope with the Embassy’ now I guess?!

Cheers.
hi just checking how did you get on with your visa, did you manage to get it approved?
Old May 19th 2022, 7:31 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DKI
hi just checking how did you get on with your visa, did you manage to get it approved?
This is quite an old thread, and WaitingforGodot hasn’t been on the forum since August 2020 so unfortunately isn’t likely to see your question.

If you start your own thread then hopefully others will be able to help.
Old Apr 28th 2023, 5:07 pm
Just Joined

Jabzy14 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Guys,

just bringing this feed back again.
did you manage to get the visa, considering your caution?
Old Jun 3rd 2023, 2:01 pm
Just Joined

Abdul619 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

I was looking for some help. I have a job offer in KSA and have applied for the ACRO. I know this may sound ridiculous, however was wondering if driving cases such as speeding and points show up on acro and whether you could be declined on visa. Also if you have a pending court case as I am challenging using a handheld device whilst driving as I wasn't. Would this come up on acro and affect work visa. I applied for my acro 2 weeks ago and the court later for using a handheld device only came today. Thank you
Old Jun 5th 2023, 11:55 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

This thread hasn't been active since 2021, so I'm going to close it. Please start a new thread if you have questions, thx.