British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   ME Job Discussions (https://britishexpats.com/forum/me-job-discussions-136/)
-   -   Jobs (https://britishexpats.com/forum/me-job-discussions-136/jobs-605127/)

Inselaffen Apr 23rd 2009 4:14 pm

Jobs

Hope those who have lost their jobs recently are having luck finding something new. I lost mine 1 week ago and it was a real kick in the teeth even though it was always at the back of my mind.

have had one meeting about a new job already and another interview lined up for monday. I was very worried about my near future but it does look like there are jobs out there still. Just need to secure one now.

Blue Cat Apr 23rd 2009 4:15 pm

Re: Jobs

Originally Posted by Inselaffen (Post 7507568)
Hope those who have lost their jobs recently are having luck finding something new. I lost mine 1 week ago and it was a real kick in the teeth even though it was always at the back of my mind.

have had one meeting about a new job already and another interview lined up for monday. I was very worried about my near future but it does look like there are jobs out there still. Just need to secure one now.

good luck Inse!! fingers crossed for you :wub:

Inselaffen Apr 23rd 2009 4:17 pm

Originally Posted by Blue Cat (Post 7507572)
good luck Inse!! fingers crossed for you :wub:

thanks. main thing is Ive got over the depressed feeling. now time to find a job or sort out the move home.

Eva Apr 23rd 2009 6:23 pm

Originally Posted by Inselaffen (Post 7507577)
thanks. main thing is Ive got over the depressed feeling. now time to find a job or sort out the move home.

Och, that was a blow Inse for sure but you got your head into gear now.
Good luck, certain there's summit out there with your name on it.
x

Roadking Apr 23rd 2009 6:43 pm

Best wishes, mate. If you can keep your head....

TGFKASE Apr 23rd 2009 7:25 pm

Originally Posted by Eva (Post 7507981)
Och, that was a blow Inse for sure but you got your head into gear now.
Good luck, certain there's summit out there with your name on it.
x

Apart from the bullet????

Eva Apr 23rd 2009 8:18 pm

Originally Posted by TGFKASE (Post 7508211)

Such a caring individual Sexpot ain't ya

TGFKASE Apr 23rd 2009 8:25 pm

Originally Posted by Eva (Post 7508446)
Such a caring individual Sexpot ain't ya

Well, since I have been condemned as a flirter, I thought I'd quit with the friendly banter, so as not to confuse people...

Confucius Apr 23rd 2009 8:27 pm

Good luck...

Eva Apr 23rd 2009 8:29 pm

Originally Posted by TGFKASE (Post 7508469)
Well, since I have been condemned as a flirter, I thought I'd quit with the friendly banter, so as not to confuse people...

Jeez not another petulant male about to exit stage left surely????

TGFKASE Apr 23rd 2009 8:46 pm

Originally Posted by Eva (Post 7508483)
Jeez not another petulant male about to exit stage left surely????

Oneth Ive thtoppet blowing wathbewwies awt evweyborry, Illlet you know....

Inselaffen Apr 24th 2009 4:02 am

Originally Posted by TGFKASE (Post 7508211)

but I followed the example of a certain Private Baldrick and scratched my name on a bullet.

Blue Cat Apr 25th 2009 5:49 am

Originally Posted by Inselaffen (Post 7509332)
but I followed the example of a certain Private Baldrick and scratched my name on a bullet.

update Ins, how did the interviews go?

Shadya Apr 25th 2009 5:55 am

Originally Posted by Blue Cat (Post 7512527)
update Ins, how did the interviews go?

Its not yet Monday!

Blue Cat Apr 25th 2009 6:16 am

;)