Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > ME Job Discussions
Reload this Page >

Job Offer from Saudi Arabia - Salary package enquiry?

Job Offer from Saudi Arabia - Salary package enquiry?

Old Jan 19th 2015, 10:49 am
Just Joined

Expatriate is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Job Offer from Saudi Arabia - Salary package enquiry?

Hello guys,

Just received an offer from a company in KSA, they are offering me 5% increase on my current gross salary (which would be my base salary) and on top of that they have offered furnished accommodation (in secure compound), paid holidays, Flights, education of 2 children, medical and 10% annual bonus - they have said I would be taking home around 1.5 times my base salary, as I will be getting paid overtime as well.

I am v pleased with this offer..but just wanted to get a feedback. Please can you guys advise if this is a good offer?

Many thanks!
Old Jan 21st 2015, 10:19 am
Forum Regular

super_hans is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Job Offer from Saudi Arabia - Salary package enquiry?

Seems fair enough to me, if you're happy with it then go for it.
Come and enjoy the rich cultural experience that is KSA.
Old Jan 21st 2015, 4:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

Desert Shaikh is just really niceDesert Shaikh is just really niceDesert Shaikh is just really niceDesert Shaikh is just really niceDesert Shaikh is just really niceDesert Shaikh is just really niceDesert Shaikh is just really niceDesert Shaikh is just really niceDesert Shaikh is just really niceDesert Shaikh is just really niceDesert Shaikh is just really nice
Default Re: Job Offer from Saudi Arabia - Salary package enquiry?

Originally Posted by Expatriate
Hello guys,

Just received an offer from a company in KSA, they are offering me 5% increase on my current gross salary (which would be my base salary) and on top of that they have offered furnished accommodation (in secure compound), paid holidays, Flights, education of 2 children, medical and 10% annual bonus - they have said I would be taking home around 1.5 times my base salary, as I will be getting paid overtime as well.

I am v pleased with this offer..but just wanted to get a feedback. Please can you guys advise if this is a good offer?

Many thanks!
Welcome to the board.

To determine if the offer is good for KSA and the role, more info would help in terms of the industry you are working in and the package (numbers) they are offering. Based on this I can say if it is within range as I have access to a Middle East Salary guide.