Job offer Doha

Old Oct 2nd 2019, 6:51 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141
Default Re: Job offer Doha

Don't leave out those bastard recruiters.
Old Oct 2nd 2019, 9:07 am
BE Forum Addict

nottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond repute

Whilst we're at it, those tw@ts at Heathrow Airport Security......we could almost do with a Poll.
Old Oct 2nd 2019, 9:44 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by nottmbantam
Whilst we're at it, those tw@ts at Heathrow Airport Security......we could almost do with a Poll.
Ooh, interesting. Why them in particular? I've never found Heathrow to be that bad. It's the passengers who are the morons in those queues I find.

The worst airport security, Delhi. **** me, it takes hours AND there are the moron passengers as well.
Old Oct 2nd 2019, 1:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

nottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond repute

In general, I just find them full of their own self importance. Always barking orders, telling you what to do / can't be done. Not an ounce of personality. Never seen one smile so far.

Maybe it's just me they don't like.....not that I'm paranoid or owt. As an work colleague used to say - just because you're not paranoid, doesn't mean they're not out to get you.
Old Oct 3rd 2019, 5:04 am
Account Closed

In general, I just find them full of their own self importance. Always barking orders, telling you what to do / can't be done. Not an ounce of personality. Never seen one smile so far.

Maybe it's just me they don't like.....not that I'm paranoid or owt. As an work colleague used to say - just because you're not paranoid, doesn't mean they're not out to get you.
Fair dinkum. I've never paid much attention to them to be fair, I'm the kind of nerd with belt off, laptop out and everything prepared whilst in the latter stages of the queue, so they must love me....
Old Oct 5th 2019, 4:47 am

nonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond repute

Found customs a real pain. Been stopped regularly when traveling back the past couple of years , and if ever there was a group of people who can't take a joke, it's them.

At least Heathrow security is quick . They do a great job considering the volume of people.
Old Oct 8th 2019, 2:08 pm
Just Joined

ZeeJay is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by co durham boy
Loads of variables in this such as who you are working for , project , time frame , obviously personal circumstance which are relative . It could be great or it could be shit if one of those variables is out .

Basically Qatar is shit but if you tick the boxes you can earn good cash and make it worthwhile for yourself . More detail required
I have recently read your posts from back in 2012 where you were to leave Doha in 2 and half months. Guess what, I wouldn't have relocated to Doha had I read your comments 2 years ago. I am finally leaving Doha in nearly 2 and a half months. This place has no life, culture, vibe, energy or people to get social and spend a lifetime. I guess I only had 2 years worth of temperament to earn money and leave.
Old Oct 9th 2019, 9:15 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by nonthaburi
Found customs a real pain. Been stopped regularly when traveling back the past couple of years , and if ever there was a group of people who can't take a joke, it's them.

At least Heathrow security is quick . They do a great job considering the volume of people.
Yup, got collared a couple of years back bringing a shed load of cigs through, My own fault though. But the next trip home, I literally got asked by three Customs officials within the space of around 20 yards where I had travelled from and if i had any cigs. Obviously they're out to get me......:-)

Never really found Heathrow security that quick. I just find them far too self important.
Old Oct 12th 2019, 7:47 am

nonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond repute

Yup, got collared a couple of years back bringing a shed load of cigs through, My own fault though. But the next trip home, I literally got asked by three Customs officials within the space of around 20 yards where I had travelled from and if i had any cigs. Obviously they're out to get me......:-)

Never really found Heathrow security that quick. I just find them far too self important.
Agreed, it's the fags they're after. What happened? Did they make you pay the duty or take them off you or what?