Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > ME Job Discussions
Reload this Page >

Job in Abu Dhabi Investment Authority

Job in Abu Dhabi Investment Authority

Old May 22nd 2019, 12:23 am
Just Joined

ME1975 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Job in Abu Dhabi Investment Authority

Hi guys,

How long does it take from initial contact to the offer stage ?
I have read it could last even to 1 year long, before getting an offer. Is that true ?
Old May 22nd 2019, 10:23 am
Just Joined

siddharth2427 is an unknown quantity at this point

I did the interview in August 2018 and then submitted all the docs with UAE verification in September 2018 for security clearnace. After that i was told the job was on hold and that i have to wait. As of now I am still waiting.
Old May 22nd 2019, 10:54 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by siddharth2427
I did the interview in August 2018 and then submitted all the docs with UAE verification in September 2018 for security clearnace. After that i was told the job was on hold and that i have to wait. As of now I am still waiting.
Diid they give you a conditional offer ?
I have a feeling that the security check is a lot more than just a formality
Old May 22nd 2019, 10:55 am
Just Joined

No unfortunately no offer for me. Nor conditional nor final. Just that i had to submit my documents and wait for security clearance. But after that it was like the job is “oh hold”.
Old May 22nd 2019, 11:06 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by siddharth2427
No unfortunately no offer for me. Nor conditional nor final. Just that i had to submit my documents and wait for security clearance. But after that it was like the job is “oh hold”.

Best of luck,
I thought the security clearance comes after receiving a conditional offer.

May i ask which documents have been requested?
Old May 22nd 2019, 12:29 pm
Just Joined

The documents that i gave were my educational docs, some forms which they gave me to fill, Marriage certificate, Passport copy, Visa copy. And also the pay slips.
Old Jul 24th 2019, 10:13 am
Just Joined

gabmus is an unknown quantity at this point
Arrow Re: Job in Abu Dhabi Investment Authority

Hi All,
Is there anyone able to shed some light on the package for a Programme Manager within ADIA?
The position for which I'm currently having discussions with them is a P3 (permanent). Is this a fair grading considering that currently I am VP as corporate title @ Deutsche Bank?
I'm interested about the Base Salary, Housing, Compensation, School for kids, etc (all the benefits of course).
Many thanks for your replies!
G
Old Jul 24th 2019, 6:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

dominoman has a reputation beyond reputedominoman has a reputation beyond reputedominoman has a reputation beyond reputedominoman has a reputation beyond reputedominoman has a reputation beyond reputedominoman has a reputation beyond reputedominoman has a reputation beyond reputedominoman has a reputation beyond reputedominoman has a reputation beyond reputedominoman has a reputation beyond reputedominoman has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gabmus
Hi All,
Is there anyone able to shed some light on the package for a Programme Manager within ADIA?
The position for which I'm currently having discussions with them is a P3 (permanent). Is this a fair grading considering that currently I am VP as corporate title @ Deutsche Bank?
I'm interested about the Base Salary, Housing, Compensation, School for kids, etc (all the benefits of course).
G
Yes P3 is good. VP equates to P2 or P3. A P4 would be a D or junior MD at Deutsche.

Your agent can give you details on the package. It's generous - but dont expect the huge uplifts of the old days. You should make about the same base for base, but then you wont pay income tax (unless you're American of course) and will receive free housing.
Old Jul 25th 2019, 4:16 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Hi All,
G
take the lifeboat
Old Jul 25th 2019, 9:59 am
Just Joined

Thanks dominoman ! Still not clear enough which might be the base salary for a P3 and if this grading is all that matters?
The role itself doesn't count? I mean, as a Programme Manager I will coordinate more resources and will have strategic objectives. If one of those resources is senior enough on its role (e.g. Solution Architect, etc) and is also a P3 lets say, does it mean we'll have the same base salary? Just want to understand if there is any differentiation between roles on the same grading or not.

Last edited by gabmus; Jul 25th 2019 at 10:02 am.
Old Jul 25th 2019, 10:02 am
Just Joined

Millhouse what for?
Old Jul 26th 2019, 8:25 am
Onwards and Upwards!

Johnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond repute

Millhouse what for?

https://www.theguardian.com/business...-restructuring

Deutche Bank = the
of the banking world...

Last edited by Johnnyboy11; Jul 26th 2019 at 8:29 am.
Old Aug 6th 2019, 6:29 pm
Just Joined

Fayvir is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ME1975
Hi guys,

How long does it take from initial contact to the offer stage ?
I have read it could last even to 1 year long, before getting an offer. Is that true ?
I remember the end to end process is around 8-9 months a few years ago. But maybe it takes longer now. They would usually give you a conditional offer after your visit to Abu Dhabi and do your in person interviews.
Old Sep 3rd 2019, 4:25 pm
Just Joined

mais90 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi - can anyone please talk to the private equity process for the Americas team at ADIA? Headhunter reached out to me this July and no news yet. Has someone started interviewing with them? Would love to learn if someone has. My headhunter is unable to provide me with any feedback as ADIA is yet to get back.
Old Nov 27th 2019, 2:49 pm
Just Joined

Nerodvd is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ABHISHEK1989
Thanks a lot for your insights on the process. I 've an assessment day in early part of the coming week. I wanted to understand a bit more about the business scenarios (they have given me a case study on vantage investors). Would be grateful for your suggestions as to what might be asked (the more detailed insight you can share, the better) and how can one prepare for it. My candidature is for the role of financial analyst.
Look forward to hear back from you.
Thanks Abhishek
Hi Abhishek
what happened next? Did you hear back after assessment?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.