Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > ME Job Discussions
Reload this Page >

Job in Abu Dhabi Investment Authority

Job in Abu Dhabi Investment Authority

Old Nov 24th 2018, 8:07 am
Sru
Just Joined

Sru is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Job in Abu Dhabi Investment Authority

Originally Posted by AK365
I was turned down after Korn Ferry assessment. I guess I didn't meet their requirements. It was sad but atleast I am not in limbo anymore.
Hi Ak365,

Did you receive any call from AdiA regarding Kornferry assessment? Or they didn't respond at all.? Just curious to know as I m in the same situation

Thanks

Last edited by Sru; Nov 24th 2018 at 8:09 am.
Old Nov 24th 2018, 8:35 am
Sru
Just Joined

Sru is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=ABHISHEK1989;12577221]Thanks a lot for your insights on the process. I 've an assessment day in early part of the coming week. I wanted to understand a bit more about the business scenarios (they have given me a case study on vantage investors). Would be grateful for your suggestions as to what might be asked (the more detailed insight you can share, the better) and how can one prepare for it. My candidature is for the role of financial analyst.
Look forward to hear back from you.
Thanks Abhishek[/QUOTE
​​​​​​Hi Abhishek,

How was your Kornferry assessment.Did they get back to you ?]
Old Nov 24th 2018, 8:41 am
Just Joined

siddharth2427 is an unknown quantity at this point

Is there a hiring freeze in all AD government sectors? What i am being told is that “all applications are on hold” . I am waiting for the security clearance since last 2 and half months. I was advised that once it will be done then they will contact me. No offer letter yet!

Old Feb 28th 2019, 3:58 pm
Just Joined

Londoner from middle east is an unknown quantity at this point

I passed all the tests and interviews and was supposed to fly to Abu Dhabi next month when I was told they don't actually recruit British citizens anymore and they can't sponsor me... Unbelievable
Old Feb 28th 2019, 8:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute

You feel that you are entitled to a job with them ?
Old Mar 1st 2019, 12:02 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Londoner from middle east
I passed all the tests and interviews and was supposed to fly to Abu Dhabi next month when I was told they don't actually recruit British citizens anymore and they can't sponsor me... Unbelievable
the real travesty here isn’t that they have used up their quota of visas for Brits but Is that those Brits were only Brit-ish.
Old Mar 1st 2019, 12:16 pm
Just Joined

What are the basis for your arguments? They've seen my face in few occasions (on video calls) and my name shouts that I'm not a white British man. Have you seen any FULL British getting hired by them recently? I find it offensive that you call me Brit-ish but regardless that's your attitude.
Old Mar 1st 2019, 12:23 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Millhouse

the real travesty here isn’t that they have used up their quota of visas for Brits but Is that those Brits were only Brit-ish.
What do you mean by Brit-ish?? If someone has British citizenship they're British, end of.
Old Mar 1st 2019, 12:52 pm
Just Joined

Expat.aj is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh that is very sad.

When did you start the process ?
Old Mar 1st 2019, 12:56 pm
Just Joined

Hi, It started in November and it took about 4 months to get to this stage.
Old Mar 1st 2019, 1:01 pm
Just Joined

Hi, It started in November and it took about 4 months to get to this stage.
Oh ok, how was the process overall ? I might be having my first video interview with them soon, any advice ?
Old Mar 1st 2019, 1:03 pm
Just Joined

If you are British then don't bother but if you aren't give me your email address and I'll give you the details
Old Mar 1st 2019, 1:04 pm
Just Joined

If you are British then don't bother but if you aren't give me your email address and I'll give you the details
Ok.
Old Mar 2nd 2019, 5:42 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse
What do you mean by Brit-ish?? If someone has British citizenship they're British, end of.
Shamima Begum is a good example of someone who is Brit-ish
Old Mar 3rd 2019, 12:59 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Millhouse
Shamima Begum is a good example of someone who is Brit-ish
So by
the real travesty here isn’t that they have used up their quota of visas for Brits but Is that those Brits were only Brit-ish
you meant that the quota of visas was used for people who had joined ISIS?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.