Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > ME Job Discussions
Reload this Page >

Job in Abu Dhabi Investment Authority

Job in Abu Dhabi Investment Authority

Old Sep 3rd 2014, 2:04 am
Just Joined

mdoe is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Job in Abu Dhabi Investment Authority

Hello All, for anyone that has recently received a conditional offer is it generally your current net income income +10% or 15% increase? I am trying to manage my expectations if I do get the offer and trying to gauge what is standard in a compensation package for this company.

Best
Old Sep 3rd 2014, 3:53 am
Just Joined

mvr364 is an unknown quantity at this point

Riina,
I have reading this forum from the beginning and there is bunch of stories where they didn't bother to inform people with decision. If its only recruitment problem then with all that long process they still get wrong people. They need to learn manners. But for personaly you I wish the best.
Old Sep 3rd 2014, 7:01 am
Forum Regular

RKI_83 is an unknown quantity at this point

mdoe, consider you offer as a whole rather than just the "cash in hand" element. You will find a small increase hopefully
Old Sep 9th 2014, 3:24 pm
Just Joined

theghaazi is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello. what is equivalent of a IB job tittle "VP" in ADIA? I am being offered a P2 grade not sure how that equates to my current title in London's canary wharf?

Thanks
Old Sep 10th 2014, 8:22 am
Just Joined

bt83 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all I have a video interview for 15-20 mins (1st round) with Adia for a trade support ops role- does anyone have experience of doing this role and what the first stage involves please?

Any help would be appreciated ...
Old Sep 15th 2014, 6:54 am
Just Joined

theghaazi is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by bt83
Hi all I have a video interview for 15-20 mins (1st round) with Adia for a trade support ops role- does anyone have experience of doing this role and what the first stage involves please?

Any help would be appreciated ...

How did the interview go? Hope you had some nice feed back for ADIA and team there.
Old Sep 16th 2014, 8:13 am
Just Joined

sweetdeal is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all,

I have a question which is more geared towards existing employees, but if any prospects have color on that would also be appreciated. I would like to find out more about ADIA's health insurance, is it considered good, and does it cover private hospitals or government ones only? Also, would ADIA extend the same health insurance to spouses/family members of employees as well?

Would much appreciate some color
Old Sep 16th 2014, 10:42 am
Forum Regular

Riina is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi All,

Does anybody know what level a Senior Associate is at ADIA? Roughly where does this sit in terms of Undergrads and Senior management or an Advisor?

I've tried to research on line and can't find anything! I know it requires at least 4 years experience but that's still relatively junior then isn't it? I only ask as Im going for a role and I have over 8 years experience...I am now wondering if this is too junior?....
Old Sep 17th 2014, 6:23 am
Forum Regular

Riina is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by theghaazi
Hello. what is equivalent of a IB job tittle "VP" in ADIA? I am being offered a P2 grade not sure how that equates to my current title in London's canary wharf?

Thanks
Hi!

P2 role is roughly equivalent to a VP role in Banking..good luck!
Old Sep 18th 2014, 3:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

al dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sweetdeal
Hi all,

I have a question which is more geared towards existing employees, but if any prospects have color on that would also be appreciated. I would like to find out more about ADIA's health insurance, is it considered good, and does it cover private hospitals or government ones only? Also, would ADIA extend the same health insurance to spouses/family members of employees as well?

Would much appreciate some color
Health cover is very good and covers hospital treatment overseas. I'm not sure if there are grade differentials though. We had cover to fly my son back to the UK for hospital treatment, and it included accomodation. The insurer covers most things, including dental. There is also a ADIA allowance that covers the treatments not not covered by the insurer (capped). Alot of people get braces!
Old Sep 19th 2014, 1:52 am
Just Joined

mgobkexam is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by al dente
Health cover is very good and covers hospital treatment overseas. I'm not sure if there are grade differentials though. We had cover to fly my son back to the UK for hospital treatment, and it included accomodation. The insurer covers most things, including dental. There is also a ADIA allowance that covers the treatments not not covered by the insurer (capped). Alot of people get braces!
Thanks for the color al dente. This is one of our biggest concerns about potentially moving to AD. Our son was born prematurely and while now completely normal, still suffers from time to time with respiratory issues and requires a hospital stay. Out of curiosity (and you do not need to be specific), did you you need to fly back to the UK because treatment in AD was not up to par? Have you felt like the health care (especially pediatric) in AD is inferior to what you had in UK?
Old Sep 19th 2014, 6:43 am
BE Forum Addict

al dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mgobkexam
Thanks for the color al dente. This is one of our biggest concerns about potentially moving to AD. Our son was born prematurely and while now completely normal, still suffers from time to time with respiratory issues and requires a hospital stay. Out of curiosity (and you do not need to be specific), did you you need to fly back to the UK because treatment in AD was not up to par? Have you felt like the health care (especially pediatric) in AD is inferior to what you had in UK?
He has respiratory issues. I may have emailed you through a friend here???
Old Sep 20th 2014, 5:33 am
Just Joined

zayn81 is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Re: Job in Abu Dhabi Investment Authority

Hi All,
1st time poster here, I need some advice currently work at a UK hedge Fund and have been considered for AIDA 1st round interviews for a Service Desk Analyst Role Grade P1. The Salary is actually 5K less than what i currently earn in the UK but being single and no dependents i would hope they would match if not better my current Salary depending on if they offer me the position. What would the experienced member's here with AIDA advise ?

Thank you
Old Sep 20th 2014, 9:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by zayn81
Hi All,
1st time poster here, I need some advice currently work at a UK hedge Fund and have been considered for AIDA 1st round interviews for a Service Desk Analyst Role Grade P1. The Salary is actually 5K less than what i currently earn in the UK but being single and no dependents i would hope they would match if not better my current Salary depending on if they offer me the position. What would the experienced member's here with AIDA advise ?

Thank you
5% less than gross or net?
You have no rental cost here, so factor that in as well.
And dentistry
flight allowance
Bonus scheme?
Do you have property to rent out in the uk?
Old Sep 20th 2014, 9:47 pm
Just Joined

zayn81 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by al dente
5% less than gross or net?
You have no rental cost here, so factor that in as well.
And dentistry
flight allowance
Bonus scheme?
Do you have property to rent out in the uk?
The role is paying 60K + Guaranteed bonus + accommodation, It is 5K Gross less than what i am currently earning. I don't have a property to rent out in the UK. I don't have any more specific's than that at this stage and was going to speak to my agent once i have got through the 1st round interview. Just needed some advice regarding AIDA flexibility

Thank you

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.