British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   ME Job Discussions (https://britishexpats.com/forum/me-job-discussions-136/)
-   -   Facilities Managers?? (https://britishexpats.com/forum/me-job-discussions-136/facilities-managers-606840/)

sg800 May 3rd 2009 5:25 am

Facilities Managers??

Hi all,

As some of you know (having found jobs for a couple of forum users previously!) I work in recruitment within Property & Construction.

I recently joined my current company from Michael Page, and my role here is heading up the Facilities Management side.

If any of you know of any strong candidates seeking positions, please let me know - I have a number of live roles in Dubai and Abu Dhabi (and Angola believe it or not). FM is still fairly busy, although clients are being pretty fussy....

Anyway, let me know if I can be of any help :thumbup:

Cheers

Razzy May 3rd 2009 6:23 am

Re: Facilities Managers??

I am looking for something Strata / Property Management / FM rather than just FM. If you want to see my CV let me know.

hawkhead May 3rd 2009 7:25 am

Have sent you a PM.

Spurss May 3rd 2009 8:50 am

Originally Posted by sg800 (Post 7536752)
Hi all,

As some of you know (having found jobs for a couple of forum users previously!) I work in recruitment within Property & Construction.

I recently joined my current company from Michael Page, and my role here is heading up the Facilities Management side.

If any of you know of any strong candidates seeking positions, please let me know - I have a number of live roles in Dubai and Abu Dhabi (and Angola believe it or not). FM is still fairly busy, although clients are being pretty fussy....

Anyway, let me know if I can be of any help :thumbup:

Cheers

hy sg800

in ME if you know they've many facility contracts LCs, LGs, FX, MM Investment ... etc im working on it at the moment but my question is in FX limits is there any fixed ( International ) equation to set DSL and ERL ?? or its diffrent between customers !! as i know if the Cust got :
FX Limit : 100 M
DSL (Saily Settlement Limit) = 90 %
ERL (Exchange Risk Limit ) = 10 %

is it right all banks follow this equation ! or its diff from A to B banks !

cheers

sg800 May 3rd 2009 9:32 am

Originally Posted by Razzy (Post 7536810)
I am looking for something Strata / Property Management / FM rather than just FM. If you want to see my CV let me know.

Hi Razzy, pm sent with my email address. Not too much on PM side to be honest as I am focussing on FM for now but there are bits and pieces out there. I did have a strata role but it was pulled by the client. I imagine when the regs are finalised there will be some positions coming up, but when will that ever happen :unsure:

sg800 May 3rd 2009 9:32 am

Originally Posted by hawkhead (Post 7536898)
Have sent you a PM.

reply en route, cheers

sg800 May 3rd 2009 9:34 am

Originally Posted by Spurss (Post 7537028)
hy sg800

in ME if you know they've many facility contracts LCs, LGs, FX, MM Investment ... etc im working on it at the moment but my question is in FX limits is there any fixed ( International ) equation to set DSL and ERL ?? or its diffrent between customers !! as i know if the Cust got :
FX Limit : 100 M
DSL (Saily Settlement Limit) = 90 %
ERL (Exchange Risk Limit ) = 10 %

is it right all banks follow this equation ! or its diff from A to B banks !

cheers

:blink:

:confused:

Thankfully to work in recruiting FM's your technical knowledge doesnt need to quite stretch to this....sorry I cant be of help on this one....

Spurss May 3rd 2009 9:38 am

Originally Posted by sg800 (Post 7537099)
:blink:

:confused:

Thankfully to work in recruiting FM's your technical knowledge doesnt need to quite stretch to this....sorry I cant be of help on this one....

hehehehe sorry you said facilities and we used to use it with sucha things here lol :p

thank care