Doctors Required

Old Mar 11th 2009, 11:51 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Doctors Required

http://www.gulfnews.com/news/gulf/sa.../10293149.html
Old Mar 12th 2009, 5:32 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Doctors Required

He said that the ministry would send panels of medical experts to countries like India, Pakistan and Bangladesh to hire well-qualified doctors in various specialties and categories to work at these hospitals.

yes all good Doctors hail from these Countries? I don't think so.
Old Mar 12th 2009, 5:57 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

I think the term is 'cheaper doctors'

-
Old Mar 12th 2009, 6:00 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Meow
I think the term is 'cheaper doctors'

-
I think you could be right there!
Old Mar 12th 2009, 7:44 am
BE Enthusiast

klaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud of

Got a cousin that was contacted for one of these jobs. The salary was a joke. I think they are not targeting western expats...
Old Mar 14th 2009, 7:51 am
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by klaus3974
Got a cousin that was contacted for one of these jobs. The salary was a joke. I think they are not targeting western expats...
see post 2. you will be enlightened..
Old Mar 14th 2009, 8:22 am
BE Enthusiast

klaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by admon
see post 2. you will be enlightened..
Smart boy... these was generic... I was not talking about this particular job search but about an offer he got a year ago... 15K dirhams all included per month. He is still laughing.
Old Mar 14th 2009, 10:11 am
BE Enthusiast

AnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of light

Smart boy... these was generic... I was not talking about this particular job search but about an offer he got a year ago... 15K dirhams all included per month. He is still laughing.
Heh and you think thats bad? They pay some arabic and indian doctors even less than that in various places.

A malaysian GP who doesn't own his own practice will earn somewhere from 5 - 10 000 dirhams per month (equivalent) in Malaysia.
Old Mar 14th 2009, 11:27 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by AnotherWorld
Heh and you think thats bad? They pay some arabic and indian doctors even less than that in various places.

A malaysian GP who doesn't own his own practice will earn somewhere from 5 - 10 000 dirhams per month (equivalent) in Malaysia.
You are right but if you are been paid less than NHS in a far more expensive country... why moving? The beach?

In any case, I will be afraid to death to work as a doctor here... imagine the wrong person dies in your hands...
Old Mar 14th 2009, 2:14 pm
Concierge

You are right but if you are been paid less than NHS in a far more expensive country... why moving? The beach?

In any case, I will be afraid to death to work as a doctor here... imagine the wrong person dies in your hands...
my friend is a Consultant, he is moving to Al Ain in the summer, got a good deal
Old Mar 15th 2009, 5:19 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

was there not a doctor is saudi that got into serious shit recently for something along those lines??