car sales jobs

Old Jul 24th 2012, 8:50 pm
Just Joined

gallagherd is an unknown quantity at this point
Default car sales jobs

Good morning could do with a bit of advice about car sales in dubai,have been offered the chance to work but is it a good move ?
Old Jul 24th 2012, 8:56 pm
Forum Regular

BritGeek is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: car sales jobs

Originally Posted by gallagherd
Good morning could do with a bit of advice about car sales in dubai,have been offered the chance to work but is it a good move ?
That depends on what proportion of your salary will be comission based and how much your basic salary is. There is no provision here for hard times, and bouncing cheques is a criminal offence. So unless you can pay all your bills on your basic salary, you will be taking a risk
Old Jul 24th 2012, 9:03 pm
Shark Fisherman

britexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond repute

If you give me all the details I will tell you.

Company - Is it on New or Used
Package - Salary + Add ons
Commission - %
Old Jul 24th 2012, 10:41 pm
Just Joined

gallagherd is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks for the reply,its toyota on new sales not sure of the full details on the package yet
Old Jul 25th 2012, 6:31 am
Shark Fisherman

britexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond repute

They are one of the biggest dealers unit wise in the UAE, I know the Director of Retail there initials S.M, is he involved?

Are you doing retail or fleet?

When you know the package let me know the details and I will let you know whether it is any good or not.