Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > ME Job Discussions
Reload this Page >

Attestation of Certificates & Visa Procedure

Attestation of Certificates & Visa Procedure

Old Mar 2nd 2014, 7:43 pm
Just Joined

NWener is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Attestation of Certificates & Visa Procedure

Hi guys, great forum you have here.

I recently got a job offer for work at an AD office of a western company. I have received offer letter and contract. I have to send the AD office a copy of my passport. They said I need to get my certificate attested, they suggested I use a specific type of company who can do it on my behalf.

What order will events take place in terms of visa issue, attesting etc?

Any advice most welcome.

Regards
Old Mar 9th 2014, 12:13 am
Forum Regular

PunkDebutante has much to be proud ofPunkDebutante has much to be proud ofPunkDebutante has much to be proud ofPunkDebutante has much to be proud ofPunkDebutante has much to be proud ofPunkDebutante has much to be proud ofPunkDebutante has much to be proud ofPunkDebutante has much to be proud ofPunkDebutante has much to be proud ofPunkDebutante has much to be proud ofPunkDebutante has much to be proud of
Default Re: Attestation of Certificates & Visa Procedure

We are using VitalCertificates to get our documents attested. They will handle getting the notary, then FCO and then UAE embassy stamps on the certificate.