Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > ME Job Discussions
Reload this Page >

Anyone know a good QS agency in the middle east?

Anyone know a good QS agency in the middle east?

Old Nov 16th 2009, 4:03 am
Forum Regular

sg800 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Anyone know a good QS agency in the middle east?

Originally Posted by spart
That's because in Europe, or at least the UK, there are some professional standards and the REC attempt (ok-poorly) to make Recruitment Monkeys look professional.

Here - what is there? Cowboys, resume agglomerators, and organisations that are just straight out scammers - charging fees for non existant placements/interviews.

I thought so, and I thought I made a pretty clear point.

No - just you freckle. You started all this off by carrying on like a pork chop, so I just thought I'd point out a few of your wilder rantings.

Now, I have had enough, so please toodle off...
You have not only totally missed the point, but you have further demonstrated your ridiculous arrogant attitude, which combined with the inability to a)structure any form of coherent argument or basis for your comments and b)understand a very simple concept, could be perceived as fairly amusing.

At least anyone reading this is safe in the knowledge that every single recruitment company in the whole of the UAE is a cowboy/charges fees for non existent interviews etc, so on behalf of those people you have saved from unwarranted expenditure - thanks mate
Old Nov 18th 2009, 12:30 pm
Forum Regular

Paddy09 is on a distinguished road

hugheslad
i am a QS and i was recruited from ireland about 2 months ago.
although the industry has slowed here, there is still much more opportunity here that back in the UK or ireland
if you keep looking and get in touch with the right person, im sure you will get sorted eventually. in my opinion you should get in touch with ex-work colleagues and even college friends in the same profession aswell as using recruitment agents
here is an email of a good recruitment guy: [email protected]
best of luck
Old Jan 5th 2010, 4:59 pm
Forum Regular

Pauljarv is an unknown quantity at this point

The bloke asked for an agency name and was greeted with "you lot are 10 a penny mate" responses. Pretty unfriendly I'd agree. Spart, you then warn people about giving advice they're not qualified to give when clearly he is qualified. He's hardly told the guy to sell up and jump on a plane, what's wrong with what he said? I'm surprised that the two of you are so het up.

I am a QS and was recently contacted by an old colleague regarding coming out to work in Dubai. I'm looking into it but am doing as much research as I can now, if you send me a PM hugheslad I can forward the name of an agency that may be useful.
Old Jan 5th 2010, 5:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

spart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Pauljarv
Spart, you then warn people about giving advice they're not qualified to give when clearly he is qualified.
Ferchrists sake............

This old chestnut. Look at the posts in sequence. Muppet clearly states upfront that she is a recruiter for the FM side of the business, and only then later states that she knows anything more about it.

Paul - look at it the posts again.
Old Jan 6th 2010, 1:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

benzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spart
Ferchrists sake............

This old chestnut. Look at the posts in sequence. Muppet clearly states upfront that she is a recruiter for the FM side of the business, and only then later states that she knows anything more about it.

Paul - look at it the posts again.
She? When I spoke to them I'd say they were pretty much a baritone.