Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > ME Job Discussions
Reload this Page >

Anyone know anyone up for a driving job?

Anyone know anyone up for a driving job?

Old Mar 21st 2009, 6:22 am
Forum Regular

amir431974 is a jewel in the roughamir431974 is a jewel in the roughamir431974 is a jewel in the roughamir431974 is a jewel in the roughamir431974 is a jewel in the rough
Default Anyone know anyone up for a driving job?

Hi,

I'm hoping someone may be able to assist us.

We live in Springs 9 and urgently need a part-time driver to work from 7am to 12.30pm Sunday to Thursday and 9.30am to 3pm Sunday to Thursday during school holidays. Dubai driving only.

If they have their own car perfect, but if not then we can provide one too.

Does anyone know of someone who may be looking?

The driver would need their own visa.

Thanks in advance for any help.
Old Mar 21st 2009, 6:25 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone know anyone up for a driving job?

Originally Posted by amir431974
Hi,

We live in Springs 9 and urgently need a part-time driver to work from 7am to 12.30pm Sunday to Thursday and 9.30am to 3pm Sunday to Thursday during school holidays. Dubai driving only.

if they are working for you, it is your responsibity to provide a visa.
Old Mar 21st 2009, 6:49 am
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
if they are working for you, it is your responsibity to provide a visa.
only other option is to employ an agency worker..

google dulsco, they farm out all manner of staff..
Old Mar 22nd 2009, 12:36 pm
Just Joined

chthomas will become famous soon enough

I got the following person's CV by email today, don't know him personally. Mentioned in his CV that he was working for Nakheel world project. City Guide Limousine and National Taxi previously.

WILSON PATHROSE
P.O.Box – 1777
Mobile: 050-9227413
Old Mar 22nd 2009, 12:39 pm
Forum Regular

amir431974 is a jewel in the roughamir431974 is a jewel in the roughamir431974 is a jewel in the roughamir431974 is a jewel in the roughamir431974 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by chthomas
I got the following person's CV by email today, don't know him personally. Mentioned in his CV that he was working for Nakheel world project. City Guide Limousine and National Taxi previously.

WILSON PATHROSE
P.O.Box – 1777
Mobile: 050-9227413
Cheers for that!
Old Mar 23rd 2009, 7:53 pm
same shit different day

Slingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by amir431974
Hi,

see my post above re a driver available - honest hardworking chap who I would recommend but the visa thing could be an issue
he has been made redundant and don't know if anyone else would sponsor him
he has his own car
if you want to meet with him let me know
he is available now
Old Mar 24th 2009, 4:00 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Slingshot
see my post above re a driver available - honest hardworking chap who I would recommend but the visa thing could be an issue
he has been made redundant and don't know if anyone else would sponsor him
he has his own car
if you want to meet with him let me know
he is available now
Thanks Slingshot - yes, I would be keen to meet with him. Can you please PM me his contact details?

Many thanks.