British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   ME Job Discussions (https://britishexpats.com/forum/me-job-discussions-136/)
-   -   Any chance ti get a good IT job ins Dubai now (https://britishexpats.com/forum/me-job-discussions-136/any-chance-ti-get-good-job-ins-dubai-now-591576/)

ige Feb 15th 2009 11:15 am

Any chance ti get a good IT job ins Dubai now
 
Any chance ti get a good IT job in Dubai now?

I'm based in Australia.

Thanks in advance.

**Please i need some helpful replies.The last time i ask this question i was dissapointed with the replies.

Roadking Feb 15th 2009 11:18 am

Re: Any chance ti get a good IT job ins Dubai now
 

Originally Posted by ige (Post 7286969)
Any chance ti get a good IT job in Dubai now?

I'm based in Australia.

Thanks in advance.

**Please i need some helpful replies.The last time i ask this question i was dissapointed with the replies.

First sign of madness, repeating an action and expecting a different result.

Second sign is asking about an IT job in Dubai. :lol:

Grace O Malley Feb 15th 2009 11:19 am

Re: Any chance ti get a good IT job ins Dubai now
 

Originally Posted by ige (Post 7286969)
Any chance ti get a good IT job in Dubai now?

I'm based in Australia.

Thanks in advance.

**Please i need some helpful replies.The last time i ask this question i was dissapointed with the replies.

lol why did you come back then!

lionheart Feb 15th 2009 11:23 am

Re: Any chance ti get a good IT job ins Dubai now
 

Originally Posted by ige (Post 7286969)
Any chance ti get a good IT job in Dubai now?

I'm based in Australia.

Thanks in advance.

**Please i need some helpful replies.The last time i ask this question i was dissapointed with the replies.

My advice is that you should try learning some basic English grammar and spelling before sending out your CV as such errors can seem insulting to the intelligence of the reader:D

shiva Feb 15th 2009 11:32 am

Re: Any chance ti get a good IT job ins Dubai now
 
do you mean this thread
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=433157


and no you can still forget about it, try elsewhere.
hope that helped

NorthernLad Feb 15th 2009 11:38 am

Re: Any chance ti get a good IT job ins Dubai now
 

Originally Posted by ige (Post 7286969)
Any chance ti get a good IT job in Dubai now?

I'm based in Australia.

Thanks in advance.

**Please i need some helpful replies.The last time i ask this question i was dissapointed with the replies.

Nope, I'd forget about it.

Spugsy Feb 15th 2009 11:39 am

Re: Any chance ti get a good IT job ins Dubai now
 

Originally Posted by lionheart (Post 7286997)
My advice is that you should try learning some basic English grammar and spelling before sending out your CV as such errors can seem insulting to the intelligence of the reader:D

heh, how did I know you would pick up on this?

Hello.Kitty Feb 15th 2009 12:16 pm

Re: Any chance ti get a good IT job ins Dubai now
 
No, come on over - Dubai's on the up. The Credit Crunch never hit here and to be honest, I don't think I could possibly eat another gold-leafed chocolate... Your dreams will come true, especially if you invest in real estate - right now!

Yours truely,
Dubai Plc PR Department

Jammy_Dodgers Feb 15th 2009 7:36 pm

Re: Any chance ti get a good IT job ins Dubai now
 
Im sorry you didnt like the replies you received last time.
However, having reviewed them, they were quite honest and i suspect the only reason you didnt like them is because the responses were not what you wanted to hear.

I originally answered your question here:
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showp...6&postcount=14

I would like to ammend my position..
You now have even less of a chance than when you last asked.
There are thousands of people losing their jobs every day...the place is f***ed.

Alot of my friends are heading back to Australia for work, so if i were you I'd get a job there before all the expats head home.

ige Feb 16th 2009 9:00 am

Re: Any chance ti get a good IT job ins Dubai now
 
Thanks to all who replied with some helpful info.
I liked the previous response i just wanted to see if the same people would reply me.
Some people are not suppose to be on this forum.:confused: :thumbdown:
Not sure if they are normal people though or maybe its because they live in Dubai and things aren't going well there.





Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers (Post 7288035)
Im sorry you didnt like the replies you received last time.
However, having reviewed them, they were quite honest and i suspect the only reason you didnt like them is because the responses were not what you wanted to hear.

I originally answered your question here:
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showp...6&postcount=14

I would like to ammend my position..
You now have even less of a chance than when you last asked.
There are thousands of people losing their jobs every day...the place is f***ed.

Alot of my friends are heading back to Australia for work, so if i were you I'd get a job there before all the expats head home.


Blue Cat Feb 16th 2009 11:06 am

Re: Any chance ti get a good IT job ins Dubai now
 

Originally Posted by ige (Post 7289648)
Thanks to all who replied with some helpful info.
I liked the previous response i just wanted to see if the same people would reply me.
Some people are not suppose to be on this forum.:confused: :thumbdown:
Not sure if they are normal people though or maybe its because they live in Dubai and things aren't going well there.

so you have more experience of Dubai than JD then? you asked for people's opinions, you got them. Move on but not to Dubai.

TGFKASE Feb 17th 2009 3:33 pm

Re: Any chance ti get a good IT job ins Dubai now
 

Originally Posted by ige (Post 7289648)
Thanks to all who replied with some helpful info.
I liked the previous response i just wanted to see if the same people would reply me.
Some people are not suppose to be on this forum.:confused: :thumbdown:
Not sure if they are normal people though or maybe its because they live in Dubai and things aren't going well there.

Quite frankly, if you are stupid enough to ignore the responses given in good faith by Dubai residents, then by all means sell up and come one over, pay a full years rent up front, furnish the place and get a nice car to run about in... Then, when you get shafted after a couple of months, come back on and ask us how to get out without being jailed, and curse us for luring you over here under false pretences...

Sheesh, some people just cant be told.....

Roadking Feb 17th 2009 3:45 pm

Re: Any chance ti get a good IT job ins Dubai now
 

Originally Posted by TGFKASE (Post 7294233)
Quite frankly, if you are stupid enough to ignore the responses given in good faith by Dubai residents, then by all means sell up and come one over, pay a full years rent up front, furnish the place and get a nice car to run about in... Then, when you get shafted after a couple of months, come back on and ask us how to get out without being jailed, and curse us for luring you over here under false pretences...

Sheesh, some people just cant be told.....

Aaaw, yer making it to easy for him.

Honest, Dubai is a wonderful place, rents are falling, jobs are numerous, people walk through the streets singing and picking daisies wishing everyone they see on the gold paved streets a very happy day. Tralalalala. School places are numerous, the weather is wonderful all year long and and the national health service is the best in the world.















Get the message yet?

TGFKASE Feb 17th 2009 3:47 pm

Re: Any chance ti get a good IT job ins Dubai now
 

Originally Posted by Roadking (Post 7294278)
Aaaw, yer making it to easy for him.

Honest, Dubai is a wonderful place, rents are falling, jobs are numerous, people walk through the streets singing and picking daisies wishing everyone they see on the gold paved streets a very happy day. Tralalalala. School places are numerous, the weather is wonderful all year long and and the national health service is the best in the world.













Get the message yet?

Sorry for attempting to sugar coat the shit pill for him......lol.

Roadking Feb 17th 2009 3:48 pm

Re: Any chance ti get a good IT job ins Dubai now
 

Originally Posted by TGFKASE (Post 7294286)
Sorry for attempting to sugar coat the shit pill for him......lol.

Sometimes you have to kind to be cruel.....


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:20 am.

Powered by vBulletin: ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.