Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > ME Job Discussions
Reload this Page >

Abu Dhabi move, Al Hosn gas and girlfriend

Abu Dhabi move, Al Hosn gas and girlfriend

Old Mar 5th 2013, 9:31 am
Forum Regular

King Charlie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Abu Dhabi move, Al Hosn gas and girlfriend

Expathopeful, congratulations on the job mate, at least we know someone is going! Are you one of the homosexu....er....I mean "firefighters" or are you operations?
Would you send me what they offered you please, just for comparison sake? If you'd rather not then no worries and good luck!
Old Mar 5th 2013, 10:28 am
Just Joined

Hooker1128 is an unknown quantity at this point

Anyone know how many days holiday and do they feed you when you are on your 4 days on.
Old Mar 5th 2013, 1:09 pm
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hooker1128
Anyone know how many days holiday and do they feed you when you are on your 4 days on.
As its a middle east company, you are expected to fast for 4 days.
Old Mar 5th 2013, 1:17 pm
Just Joined

SJBexLFB is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by commander
As its a middle east company, you are expected to fast for 4 days.
hahaha you would if you'd had to eat some of the shit i have on a fire station!
Old Mar 5th 2013, 1:26 pm
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SJBexLFB
hahaha you would if you'd had to eat some of the shit i have on a fire station!
Mate, I spent 13 years in the Royal Navy then worked offshore since..I have had some god awful potmess in my time. I have a vision of an old woman in the firestation cooking great food all the time..was that only on Londons burning?
Old Mar 5th 2013, 1:35 pm
Forum Regular

don.govender is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Guys,
Sorry for hijacking the thread, can anyone shed some light on Grade 12 salary band etc?
Old Mar 5th 2013, 1:36 pm
Just Joined

Just thought it would be nice to have all your meals paid for and cooked for the fours day onsite. Would save some money and was thinking the food would be good as it they would be feeding the Arabs too. O well never mind...
Old Mar 5th 2013, 1:46 pm
Forum Regular

King Charlie is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't know if anyone else has been told this, but I've been informed that Al Hosn pay all of your utilities bills, and 50% of all of your food bills? I'm not sure how it would work, but it would mean that your only overheads in Abu Dhabi would be 50% of your food/restaurant bills! Maybe our expat friends could tell us if this is a decent saving?
Old Mar 5th 2013, 1:52 pm
Just Joined

Yeah iv herd the same thing king Charlie !
Old Mar 5th 2013, 2:10 pm
Just Joined

GON - here u go
http://abudhabiliving.net/sites/defa...%20Package.pdf from 2008 tho
Old Mar 5th 2013, 2:22 pm
Forum Regular

jamesmash is an unknown quantity at this point

Well, I am pleased to confirm that the management has revised your basic salary to 15% and now your new basic salary is AED 7927 with rest of the allowances remains the same.

You are eligible for overtime if it is required according to your grade entitlement. Since you will be working in Shift, very rarely you may work overtime.

You are eligible for bonus as well. All individual employees will be eligible for bonus based on their performance as well as company performance.

Al Hosn Gas has a lot of events every month, on which you will pay only 50% and company will pay the rest. For example, you will get 50% of cinema ticket for you and your family. Also company will pay 50% of your food bills in the same time of availing cinema tickets.

We have Ferrari world events on which you will get 50% off on the tickets.

We have growth opportunities for all employees and especially for potential employees. Please let me know with your final inputs in order to proceed ahead with further formalities.

Many thanks
Old Mar 5th 2013, 2:33 pm
banned

Originally Posted by jamesmash
Well, I am pleased to confirm that the management has revised your basic salary to 15% and now your new basic salary is AED 7927 with rest of the allowances remains the same.

You are eligible for overtime if it is required according to your grade entitlement. Since you will be working in Shift, very rarely you may work overtime.

You are eligible for bonus as well. All individual employees will be eligible for bonus based on their performance as well as company performance.

Al Hosn Gas has a lot of events every month, on which you will pay only 50% and company will pay the rest. For example, you will get 50% of cinema ticket for you and your family. Also company will pay 50% of your food bills in the same time of availing cinema tickets.

We have Ferrari world events on which you will get 50% off on the tickets.

We have growth opportunities for all employees and especially for potential employees. Please let me know with your final inputs in order to proceed ahead with further formalities.

Many thanks
Cool half price popcorn. Sign me up
Old Mar 5th 2013, 2:37 pm
Forum Regular

jamesmash is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by commander
Cool half price popcorn. Sign me up
Haha do they not know we already have orange Wednesdays here
Old Mar 5th 2013, 2:38 pm
Just Joined

There goes the waitrose shop then. Never mind. Ha ha
Old Mar 5th 2013, 4:07 pm
Just Joined

SJBexLFB is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=jamesmash;10584897]Well, I am pleased to confirm that the management has revised your basic salary to 15% and now your new basic salary is AED 7927 with rest of the allowances remains the same.

so...you'll earn £1427.46 a month???!!!! what are the other allowances? if we treat half price cinema tickets with the contempt it deserves! popcorn or no popcorn!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.