Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > ME Job Discussions
Reload this Page >

Abu Dhabi move, Al Hosn gas and girlfriend

Abu Dhabi move, Al Hosn gas and girlfriend

Old Jan 9th 2013, 3:56 pm
Forum Regular

expathopeful has a brilliant futureexpathopeful has a brilliant futureexpathopeful has a brilliant futureexpathopeful has a brilliant futureexpathopeful has a brilliant futureexpathopeful has a brilliant futureexpathopeful has a brilliant future
Default Re: Abu Dhabi move, Al Hosn gas and girlfriend

Originally Posted by Welshpat1
Nice to hear that, not to sure about the accomodation thing but i was going to
negotiate with them if i was offered a job.My wife and children wouldn't be coming with me so not sure about the package.Maybe we will meet in london.Good luck hopefully
Yeah im ready to negotiate as well. One thing I didnt like is they advised you will be offered the post there and then if its good news but you will have to sign there and then too. Obviously, if I didnt go over the finances with "the boss at home" before accepting I would be dead before my Visa was processed. Hope they give us time to think about it or negotiate. Best of luck mate.
Old Jan 9th 2013, 4:39 pm
Forum Regular

Welshpat1 is an unknown quantity at this point

I wouldn't be able to go for the money they're offering.I'm basically taking home that now.I wouldn't be able to committ to an offer aswell.
Old Jan 9th 2013, 9:05 pm
Just Joined

timeforchange is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm also going for an interview on Saturday 12th for a fire fighter position. I've been researching for the past two weeks now!! I've been wondering about the accommodation, I'm assuming its shared apartments? Good luck to everyone attending!!
Old Jan 9th 2013, 9:26 pm
Forum Regular

expathopeful has a brilliant futureexpathopeful has a brilliant futureexpathopeful has a brilliant futureexpathopeful has a brilliant futureexpathopeful has a brilliant futureexpathopeful has a brilliant futureexpathopeful has a brilliant future

I don't think it will be shared, they've told me it will be 2 or 3 bedrooms apartment or compound, apparently ADNOC are good with things like that.

Best of luck to you mate, I'm from Manchester and have an early appointment, might see you there!!!
Old Jan 9th 2013, 9:31 pm
Just Joined

That's what I'd seen in an email they'd sent me, but would they really give a single person a two bedroom apartment to themselves? I hope so, fingers crossed! I'm from near Derby so not to far from manchester. My interviews at 08:30am on saturday morning. How about yourself? Best of luck to you buddy!!
Old Jan 9th 2013, 9:54 pm
Forum Regular

Shit, my interview is at 08:30..... Looks like we'll be side by side mate, haha.
Old Jan 9th 2013, 10:01 pm
Just Joined

Haha what are the chances...! I've met my interview wing man already! See you Saturday morning then. haha
Old Jan 10th 2013, 9:35 am
Just Joined

NorthSeaBear is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello all,

I have also got an interview this week, well tomorrow afternoon.

I was told it was a 3 bedroom apartment, 5 star. Not sure if this is for 3 single people or not though..

Good luck everyone!
Old Jan 11th 2013, 3:37 pm
Forum Regular

JLF1970 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi everyone, I new to this forum. I have been to London today and had an interview with Al Hosn. Anybody been today and how did you get on. Just wondering what peoples feelings were?

Cheers

Jase
Old Jan 11th 2013, 3:39 pm
Forum Regular

Got my interview tommo(sat) at 1100.How was you'rs today
Old Jan 11th 2013, 3:59 pm
Forum Regular

Just on the train coming back. Seemed to go ok. Interview lasted approx 20 mins with operations guy and further 25-30 mins with HR guy. I have been offered a position subject to medical etc. They said they will send a contract detailing everything in 2-3 weeks so I'll have to see the figures before I decide if its for me, but it looked quite promising.
Old Jan 11th 2013, 4:05 pm
Forum Regular

Did u negotiate any? Have been told by someone who works for Adnoc that dependant on you're current experience,you can get an increase on the pay garade.Money would be the only thing that would stop me going, my job at the mo is pretty good pay.
Old Jan 11th 2013, 4:10 pm
Forum Regular

Just getting off train will post or pm shortly
Old Jan 11th 2013, 9:14 pm
Forum Regular

Welshpat1, sent you a pm
Old Jan 12th 2013, 4:13 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

James,

Time to pop the question- I love these weddings, its like a shot gun wedding but without the baby- post pictures

dur dum de dum, dur dum de dum ( thats the wedding song by the way )

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.