Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > ME Job Discussions
Reload this Page >

Abu Dhabi move, Al Hosn gas and girlfriend

Abu Dhabi move, Al Hosn gas and girlfriend

Old Sep 10th 2013, 5:35 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

busybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Abu Dhabi move, Al Hosn gas and girlfriend

Originally Posted by smurfman123
Hey Guys any one staying at the Sheration Khalidiya hotel AD? This is a four star hotel is this al hosn idea of the great life in AD ??!!??!! The company I left put's you up in a 5 star minimum!
sheraton is fine what you on about..... maybe you want to go and stay in the emirates palace?
Old Sep 11th 2013, 6:37 am
Forum Regular

expathopeful has a brilliant futureexpathopeful has a brilliant futureexpathopeful has a brilliant futureexpathopeful has a brilliant futureexpathopeful has a brilliant futureexpathopeful has a brilliant futureexpathopeful has a brilliant future

Hey Guys any one staying at the Sheration Khalidiya hotel AD? This is a four star hotel is this al hosn idea of the great life in AD ??!!??!! The company I left put's you up in a 5 star minimum!
You sound like the typical expat, you'll fit in well.
Old Sep 11th 2013, 8:05 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by expathopeful
You sound like the typical expat, you'll fit in well.
Old Sep 12th 2013, 8:53 pm
Just Joined

mustgo2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi_every1!_I_would_like_2_kmow_if_a_firefighter_wi ll_assist_me_please._I_from_Trimidad._Sorry_for_th e_typos_my_keys_are_defective._Awaitmg_am_offer_fr om_al_Hosm_for_firefighter_positiom.:fingerscrosse d:
Old Sep 12th 2013, 9:05 pm
Forum Regular

expathopeful has a brilliant futureexpathopeful has a brilliant futureexpathopeful has a brilliant futureexpathopeful has a brilliant futureexpathopeful has a brilliant futureexpathopeful has a brilliant futureexpathopeful has a brilliant future

Hi mate, welcome to the waiting game, what do u need to know?
Old Sep 12th 2013, 9:20 pm
Just Joined

The_imfo_I_require_may_cause_comflict_at_this_thre ad_cam_I_pm._you_with_my_questioms._My_keypad_is_m essed_up.
Old Sep 12th 2013, 9:35 pm
Forum Regular

Oooh I like a bit of conflict. Try to pm me but you may have to write another post to get to three. Anything_will_do_
Old Sep 12th 2013, 9:39 pm
Just Joined

third_post._lol
Old Sep 13th 2013, 12:30 am
Just Joined

Rubble is an unknown quantity at this point

well after the very long wait....from April to September, I'll be in Abu Dhabi in two weeks, got my ticket and visa
Old Sep 13th 2013, 11:29 am
Just Joined

mzee007 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by didiza86
Hey i hope all you guys are good, its been long since i visited the site but am happy to see most guys settling well in the UAE i must also say that am enjoying myself here
Hi all,
I've just join the forum. Is good to hear that you are enjoying yourself in the dessert guys. I hope I'll also join Al Hosn Gas by the end of November, I've already resigned from my current employer and confirmed my travel date with Al Hosn Gas (30th November). I'd like to ask you some questions if you don't mind.

1-Is there any I&C Technicians you know who already joined Al Hosn Gas?
2-Is it easy to find accommodation and settle out there, and you pay 5000 AED agent fees yourself or company pays?

Thanks,
Old Sep 13th 2013, 11:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

busybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mzee007
Hi all,
I've just join the forum. Is good to hear that you are enjoying yourself in the dessert guys. I hope I'll also join Al Hosn Gas by the end of November, I've already resigned from my current employer and confirmed my travel date with Al Hosn Gas (30th November). I'd like to ask you some questions if you don't mind.

2-Is it easy to find accommodation and settle out there, and you pay 5000 AED agent fees yourself or company pays?

Thanks,
its usually 5% of the rental amount so doesnt necessarily mean 5k.
Old Sep 13th 2013, 11:39 am
Just Joined

smurfman123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey guys any one from Trinidad and Tobago on this forum ???
Old Sep 13th 2013, 11:40 am
Forum Regular

King Charlie is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all,

Thanks,
Hey up mate,

Don't know about the first question, but the second one is pretty straight forward. You'll be provided with a list of estate agents, but alternatively you can quite as easily contact your own through propertyfinder, dubizzle etc - or just ask the lads when you get here and they'll give you the contact number of the one they used.
The fees are paid by you and vary depending on estate agent and property. Some require 5000 AED security deposits as well (refundable when you leave),roughly 5% to the agent,so it could more than 5000 AED depending on your allowance and maybe a clearing account fee to the bank? (500 AED). So there could be a decent chunk required to secure your new home when you arrive.
There will be plenty of lads to offer advice and help you out, so no worries there. Good luck.
Old Sep 13th 2013, 11:46 am
Just Joined

smurfman123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all,

Thanks,
Hey man do you mean Instrument and Control ?

You pay 5000 AED if you use your own agent !
Al Hosn will assign you their agent that they will pay when you get their I was told that their agents are not that good !
Old Sep 13th 2013, 11:48 am
Forum Regular

King Charlie is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey man do you mean Instrument and Control ?

You pay 5000 AED if you use your own agent !
Al Hosn will assign you their agent that they will pay when you get their I was told that their agents are not that good !
They just give you a list of contacts, after that it's up to you! Like I said before, the lads already out here will give you the numbers of their agents so don't be worrying!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.