yet another question

Old Aug 29th 2002, 7:58 pm
Just Joined

paula29 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default yet another question

I am wondering, is it easier to get in to the us (to get papers) if you are canadian c. or british. ( if you marry someone)
Old Aug 29th 2002, 8:10 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: yet another question

Originally posted by paula29:
I am wondering, is it easier to get in to the us (to get papers) if you are canadian c. or british. ( if you marry someone)
Do you mean because of your citizenship? Generally it appears that the processing by the Consulates in these countries are easier than for people from India or Africa or some other countries. And yet it is not as easy as for citizens of the Netherlands were direct consular filing is available.

And by papers I assume you mean permanent residency.

Rete
Old Aug 29th 2002, 8:15 pm
Just Joined

paula29 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: yet another question

Originally posted by Rete:

Do you mean because of your citizenship? Generally it appears that the processing by the Consulates in these countries are easier than for people from India or Africa or some other countries. And yet it is not as easy as for citizens of the Netherlands were direct consular filing is available.

And by papers I assume you mean permanent residency.

Rete
OK what if i apply for the k1 first will i be able to bring my stuff thenand my bf lives in new york city.