Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

Yes! !! Nightmare is over

Wikiposts

Yes! !! Nightmare is over

Old Nov 25th 2009, 12:27 am
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Yes! !! Nightmare is over

Aw shucks thank you. I just happen to be online before anyone else this morning.

Can't wait for the day you post here once you are on US soil.
Old Nov 25th 2009, 4:03 am

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Yes! !! Nightmare is over

Originally Posted by Ginblossom
Thanks guys, thanks a lot. Soo much to think about and start doing.

I have a quick question.

After I activate said visa, we will commence settlement but I will need to come back to the UK quite shortly after to sit my Masters exams.......I probably will be back here for at least a month. Obviously I dont want to jeopardise my new entitlement, and avoid any domicile issues. I am aware that they dont like you travelling back and forth with extended periods outside of the country....

advices anyone? (sorry, I have seen this type of question before, but wondered if there was anything new....)
Originally Posted by Ginblossom
That is great news, as we do have a lot of things to sort out (like getting rid of a UK house etc) before everything in the UK is done, and of course, the exams. As long as they are comfortable with a bit of travel back and forth, that's good, and of course, all the while Im stateside, I am building up more and more evidence as it were as to my new life....

Thanks Rete, you, as always, are a star.
This is all addressed in the link I posted for you, have a read. The USCIS pages discussing it are inside the article.