Wikiposts

Yeah Baby Yeah!!!

Old Feb 1st 2004, 7:41 am
Senior Moment

Sarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond repute
Default Yeah Baby Yeah!!!

Hi everyone!
Just wanted to tell you all.........I GOT PACKET 3 !!!!! :PARTY:
Thank you Jesus!!
Everyone have a on me and Jeff!
I hope all our and everyone elses paperwork goes through without a blip and may all the paths to our true loves run very very smooth from now on

Does anyone have any idea how long we can expect to wait for our interview if I mail the packet back to the US Embassy this Tuesday? Is it roughly about a month?

message to Sibsie - You know that if I got the packet 3 that you are days away from getting yours!
Huge thanks to everyone on here for all your support and info - no doubt I'll be on again soon banging my head against the computer after actually attempting to fill those pesky papers in.
Loadsa love
Sarah xx
Old Feb 1st 2004, 7:50 am
BE Forum Addict

dutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Yeah Baby Yeah!!!

Congratulations
Old Feb 1st 2004, 8:00 am
BE Enthusiast

anyone4tea is just really niceanyone4tea is just really niceanyone4tea is just really niceanyone4tea is just really niceanyone4tea is just really niceanyone4tea is just really niceanyone4tea is just really niceanyone4tea is just really nice

Wahay! Congrats!

Kath
Old Feb 1st 2004, 8:00 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

You and Dutch can help each other fill them out.
Old Feb 1st 2004, 1:02 pm
Forum Regular

JanFree is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by SarahUK
Hi everyone!
Just wanted to tell you all.........I GOT PACKET 3 !!!!! :PARTY:
Thank you Jesus!!
Everyone have a on me and Jeff!
I hope all our and everyone elses paperwork goes through without a blip and may all the paths to our true loves run very very smooth from now on

Does anyone have any idea how long we can expect to wait for our interview if I mail the packet back to the US Embassy this Tuesday? Is it roughly about a month?

message to Sibsie - You know that if I got the packet 3 that you are days away from getting yours!
Huge thanks to everyone on here for all your support and info - no doubt I'll be on again soon banging my head against the computer after actually attempting to fill those pesky papers in.
Loadsa love
Sarah xx
CONGRATULATIONS Sarah!!!!!
My husband sent his P3 back to London 2 weeks tomorrow (Monday) and has not heard from them as yet. I emailed last week and they told me that it usually takes about 14 days for sorting and processing. Although some people get their P4 sooner I am guessing we should hopefully hear something this coming week.
Good Luck to you!!!!
Jane