Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

Yay!!!!! Interview Date!!!!!!!!

Wikiposts

Yay!!!!! Interview Date!!!!!!!!

Old Dec 16th 2002, 1:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

anggraeni is just really niceanggraeni is just really niceanggraeni is just really niceanggraeni is just really niceanggraeni is just really niceanggraeni is just really niceanggraeni is just really niceanggraeni is just really nice
Default Re: Yay!!!!! Interview Date!!!!!!!!

hello, Kate, congratulation! seems next year's Valentine Day will be the best one in your life! meanwhile in my side I will be giving the checklist and the biographic forms back to the consulat, but i have ALL documents in hands already! they say whenever i hand them those 2 documents they will find me the closest day for interview! please please wish me luck, i really want to spend Valentine's day with my Douglas also!

again, congratulations!
anggraeni

Originally posted by katesuiter1
Woo hoo!!!!!! Just got home and checked my emails.........I have my London interview on 13th January!!!!! Yeeeeehaaaaawwww!!!!!!! Getting very excited now, as it's all happening sooo fast!! Looks like I'll be with my baby for Valentine's!!! Yay!!!!!!!
Kate. xxxxx
Old Dec 16th 2002, 2:05 pm
Elizabeth Murphy

Congratulations...Feliz Navidad..I want to wish you a merry christmas
from the bottom of my heart!
I just got my 1st NOA in the mail today (remember the early days?)! I
look forward to reading about your interview.

elizabeth

Old Dec 16th 2002, 2:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

abba48uk is an unknown quantity at this point

.....Congrats Kate and Corey!.... What a way to spend Valentine's Day!

Andy and Julie
Old Dec 16th 2002, 7:01 pm
Just around the next bend

dbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond repute

Yaaay Kate!

I know you have been waiting for it for so long, and finally it is almost here! I am so jealous!

All the best,

Debbie
Old Dec 16th 2002, 7:58 pm
Pagan Sex God

Patrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ta very much, peeps!!!

BTW: Patrick, d'y mind if I nick your trick and fart on the interviewer's head? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No Worries, I will also Fedex my lucky Stars and Stripes boxers over to Swansea for you

Patrick
Old Dec 17th 2002, 3:41 am
Forum Regular

sharmilashah is a name known to allsharmilashah is a name known to allsharmilashah is a name known to allsharmilashah is a name known to allsharmilashah is a name known to allsharmilashah is a name known to allsharmilashah is a name known to allsharmilashah is a name known to allsharmilashah is a name known to allsharmilashah is a name known to allsharmilashah is a name known to all

Congrats! Can't wait to get ours! love this message board - keeps me sane!!
Old Dec 17th 2002, 4:16 am

katesuiter1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Anggraeni: All the very best in getting an interview soon, I'm sure it won't be long!!

Patrick: Awwww, cheers, m'dear!!!

PeteJ: Yay!!!! I'll tell em to look out for you, and say, "I know 'im!!!!"

Sharmilashah: I know what you mean. It's my little haven too!!!

Debbie: Before you know it, you'll be feeling like this too!!!

Andy and Julie: Thanks ever so!! Can't wait to get there!!!

Elizabeth: Merry Christmas to you, too!!! Sigh.....the early days.....!

Thanks again to everyone!!!!
Love n Hugs,
Kate. xxxx
Old Dec 17th 2002, 5:19 am
Ronald Austin

Grand news! What a Christmas present!

"katesuiter1" wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
    > Woo hoo!!!!!! Just got home and checked my emails.........I have my
    > London interview on 13th January!!!!! Yeeeeehaaaaawwww!!!!!!! Getting
    > very excited now, as it's all happening sooo fast!! Looks like I'll be
    > with my baby for Valentine's!!! Yay!!!!!!!
    > Kate. xxxxx
    > --
    > Posted via http://britishexpats.com

Old Dec 17th 2002, 7:14 am
BE Enthusiast

katnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to all

Hi,

Sorry it's taken me so long to say CONGRATULATIONS !!! I haven't been on this site for a couple of days. Anyway, best wishes to the both of you. I'm sure the interview will be a breeze and you'll be here in no time. WAY TO GO

Take care,

Kat
Old Dec 18th 2002, 8:29 am
Forum Regular

sjc123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations Kate! I just got mine through today for Jan 9th... I can't believe this is all finally coming together!!!!!

Stuart

Woo hoo!!!!!! Just got home and checked my emails.........I have my London interview on 13th January!!!!! Yeeeeehaaaaawwww!!!!!!! Getting very excited now, as it's all happening sooo fast!! Looks like I'll be with my baby for Valentine's!!! Yay!!!!!!!
Kate. xxxxx
Old Dec 18th 2002, 9:50 am
Forum Regular

sharmilashah is a name known to allsharmilashah is a name known to allsharmilashah is a name known to allsharmilashah is a name known to allsharmilashah is a name known to allsharmilashah is a name known to allsharmilashah is a name known to allsharmilashah is a name known to allsharmilashah is a name known to allsharmilashah is a name known to allsharmilashah is a name known to all

Keep us informed of how your interview goes! Also, can u let me know what happens with your EAD? thanks and good luck!
sharmila
Old Dec 21st 2002, 1:22 am
Forum Regular

loveabrit is an unknown quantity at this point

Kate. xxxxx
Hey Kate....which address did Corey send the approval notice in London? Would you please find out for me?
Thanks so much-T.
Old Dec 21st 2002, 1:44 am

Originally posted by loveabrit
Hey Kate....which address did Corey send the approval notice in London? Would you please find out for me?
Thanks so much-T.
Absolutely! It's:

Embassy of the USA
Visa Branch
5, Upper Grosvenor Street
London
W1A 2JB.

I also sent a cover letter and wrote "I-797 Receipt" on the little envelope flap, just so they knew what was in there before they opened it. Good luck!!!
Kate. xxxx
Old Dec 21st 2002, 1:49 am
Forum Regular

loveabrit is an unknown quantity at this point

Absolutely! It's:

Kate. xxxx
Thank you so much sweetie!
I appreciate it!
I will send this out today! We are aiming for my fiance' to get here in early February 2003.
Do you think that is realistic?
Thanks-T.
Old Dec 21st 2002, 1:52 am

Originally posted by loveabrit
Thank you so much sweetie!
I appreciate it!
I will send this out today! We are aiming for my fiance' to get here in early February 2003.
Do you think that is realistic?
Thanks-T.
Welcome! I can't see why that wouldn't be realistic. If you tell them a specific date that you want him to be there, they usually try their hardest to accomodate you. They're brill! They got my notice on the Friday, and I had the date on Monday, so they're very fast as well! I had a provisional file open already, though, so I imagine that helped a lot. I see your intended has one open too, so I don't see why he wouldn't make it then. Yay!!
Kate. xxxxxx

Last edited by katesuiter1; Dec 21st 2002 at 1:55 am.