Wikiposts

yay!

Old Nov 11th 2003, 4:52 am
Valley of the Sun

souls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to behold
Default yay!

Got my packet 4 yesterday

I called them in Montreal only 2 days after sending back the checklist and the lady said "oh, well, that probably wont be for 6 weeks"

I thought, hmph..

so I booked my medical.. get that out of the way, no probs.. fit as a fiddle.

checked the mail last wed.. zip

never did get back to the box until yesterday.. and there it was....

had to wait for my man to get home from work so we could open the news together.. maybe I forgot to fill something out? or maybe this is it....

oh please make it before christmas...

November 25th!!

hooray

yes virginia, there just might be a santa claus..

thanks to all you lot who pulled me out of my funk last week...this week is just sooo much better already

booked the hotel in Montreal this morning...my 2 sisters will make the trek with me.. and booked the time off work

course I didnt sleep a wink last night, I can only imagine the night before the inerview

good to go.
Old Nov 11th 2003, 4:54 am
Charlie Tuna

CharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: yay!

As ever Mr & Mrs Souls, congrats on the next phase and will be wishing you guys the very best of luck with the interview

Originally posted by souls canuck
November 25th!!
good to go.
Old Nov 11th 2003, 4:58 am
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

I called them in Montreal only 2 days after sending back the checklist and the lady said "oh, well, that probably wont be for 6 weeks"

I thought, hmph..

had to wait for my man to get home from work so we could open the news together.. maybe I forgot to fill something out? or maybe this is it....

November 25th!!

hooray

thanks to all you lot who pulled me out of my funk last week...this week is just sooo much better already

booked the hotel in Montreal this morning...my 2 sisters will make the trek with me.. and booked the time off work

course I didnt sleep a wink last night, I can only imagine the night before the inerview

good to go.
WOOO!!!! CONGRATS!!!
Don't forget to share your interview experience with us!! ENJOY!!
Old Nov 11th 2003, 5:04 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Hooray!!! I'm so happy for you guys!! Hurry up and get into Arizona, you!! :-)
Old Nov 11th 2003, 5:06 am
Whimsical in the brainpan

Elenfair is a glorious beacon of lightElenfair is a glorious beacon of lightElenfair is a glorious beacon of lightElenfair is a glorious beacon of lightElenfair is a glorious beacon of lightElenfair is a glorious beacon of lightElenfair is a glorious beacon of lightElenfair is a glorious beacon of lightElenfair is a glorious beacon of lightElenfair is a glorious beacon of lightElenfair is a glorious beacon of light

YAY!

The Interview in Montreal is the easiest part. HONEST.

Just get there early to clear security quickly. If you're like me, it will go super fast. Heck, I was out of the consulate 15 minutes before my scheduled interview time! I had my interview half an hour early, just because I was organised and ready to go! Nifty!

Remember not to take anything you don't need - nothing electronic (including cell phones and CD players), nothing to eat or drink. Keep everything you have out of envelopes (cuz they won't open 'em). I even had to leave my epipen downstairs. Thankfully, no close encounters of the third kind with peanuts anywhere in the building...

Good luck! And CELEBRATE!

Elly
Old Nov 11th 2003, 5:46 am
BE Forum Addict

dutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond repute

I thought, hmph..

November 25th!!

hooray

good to go.
Congratulations.........
Old Nov 11th 2003, 7:20 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Yay!!! Contratulations.

Woooooo Hoooooo !!!
Old Nov 11th 2003, 8:57 am
Charlie Tuna

CharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of light

WOAH!!!!!!
Why would anyone rush to Arizona?
(besides the obvious, that is)

Originally posted by Noorah101
Hooray!!! I'm so happy for you guys!! Hurry up and get into Arizona, you!! :-)
Old Nov 11th 2003, 9:37 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by CharlieS
WOAH!!!!!!
Why would anyone rush to Arizona?
(besides the obvious, that is)
Try it, you'll like it!!! LOL Seriously, have you ever been to the Grand Canyon? It's awesome! :-)
Old Nov 11th 2003, 1:11 pm
Gin
Forum Regular

Gin is just really niceGin is just really niceGin is just really niceGin is just really niceGin is just really niceGin is just really niceGin is just really niceGin is just really niceGin is just really niceGin is just really nice

Try it, you'll like it!!! LOL Seriously, have you ever been to the Grand Canyon? It's awesome! :-)
K guys, I'm Down here, He's up there so I can't see what he's looking at.... He says he is missing page TWO AND FOUR and he hasn't sent it in because he hasn't received his pass from the Dr. yet due to his Blood Pressure (which he now has under control).
(This is in packet 3 from the consulate)

Some of Ya'll have sent in the "checklist" before having your Med's even done and have received an interview date.. So what gives????

Can someone help me with this??.. it's driving me crazy seing everyone with interview dates and he hasn't sent in his packet yet.

He is canadian and we have both written the consulate about the missing information. Thanks

Virginia (Yes their will be a Christmas but not a Merry One if "Daddy" isn't here for it)
Old Nov 11th 2003, 3:07 pm
Gin
Forum Regular

Gin is just really niceGin is just really niceGin is just really niceGin is just really niceGin is just really niceGin is just really niceGin is just really niceGin is just really niceGin is just really niceGin is just really nice

And its for the 129 F Spousal. And he's in Canada
Old Nov 11th 2003, 4:04 pm
Boise, ID

katie4998 has a brilliant futurekatie4998 has a brilliant futurekatie4998 has a brilliant futurekatie4998 has a brilliant futurekatie4998 has a brilliant futurekatie4998 has a brilliant future

YAAAAAAAAAY!!! good stuff, you guys! SO good to hear about fellow canadians getting such great news! You'll be home in time for Christmas!! I'm so totally happy for you both!!!

I thought, hmph..

November 25th!!

hooray

good to go.
Old Nov 12th 2003, 1:48 am
Valley of the Sun

souls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to behold
Default thanks everybody

we are very happy that this chapter will have and ending in less then 2 weeks..