Wikiposts

wonde

Old Feb 21st 2004, 12:44 pm
Just Joined

saddia is an unknown quantity at this point
Default wondering about Nebraska in North Dakota

anyone else wondering how long nebraska will take?
I'm very new to this and getting nervous about hearing how slow nebraska is also I am so new to this board I cant even post my replys right so I apologize for that.
Is everyone waiting for spring? how do most of you cope with this waiting time? seems being stuck indoors for months makes things even more frustrating.
keep warm everyone and best wishes,I always pray for this whole board since I been reading so many incredible storys of happiness and heartaches..
I always felt alone in this but not anymore

My fiance is in pakistan but anyone that wants to give me a lift on the horse here is great for me anyone anywhere in the world,we are all together in this.. email

Sadia

Last edited by saddia; Feb 21st 2004 at 12:54 pm.
Old Feb 21st 2004, 3:04 pm
Forum Regular

Alicia&Driss is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: wondering about Nebraska in North Dakota

Originally posted by saddia
anyone else wondering how long nebraska will take?
I'm very new to this and getting nervous about hearing how slow nebraska is also I am so new to this board I cant even post my replys right so I apologize for that.
Is everyone waiting for spring? how do most of you cope with this waiting time? seems being stuck indoors for months makes things even more frustrating.
keep warm everyone and best wishes,I always pray for this whole board since I been reading so many incredible storys of happiness and heartaches..
I always felt alone in this but not anymore

My fiance is in pakistan but anyone that wants to give me a lift on the horse here is great for me anyone anywhere in the world,we are all together in this.. email

Sadia
Hi Sadia, Just wanted to say best wishes, I sure hope that you will hear something soon. I know what you mean about feeling alone in this untill you found this sight. I too wish I would have found it alot earlier! But were all here now !