Wikiposts

Woman to marry

Old Aug 18th 2002, 9:49 pm
Goatbutt

Default Woman to marry

I am a Canadian citizen . Male 37 and single. I live in Alberta, Canada. I am
looking for a lady from another country to marry or perhaps a lady already here but
may have to leave the country. If I can help someone and find love at the same time
that would be wonderful.E-mail me at [email protected]

Old Aug 19th 2002, 3:28 am
L D Jones

Default Re: Woman to marry

goatbutt wrote:
    > I am a Canadian citizen . Male 37 and single. I live in Alberta, Canada. I am
    > looking for a lady from another country to marry or perhaps a lady already here but
    > may have to leave the country. If I can help someone and find love at the same time
    > that would be wonderful.E-mail me at [email protected]

Wrong group. The vast mahjority of posters here are or will soon (hopefully)
be married.

Old Aug 19th 2002, 4:38 am
BE Forum Addict

rogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud of

Originally posted by L D Jones:
goatbutt wrote:
    > looking for a lady from another country to marry or perhaps a lady already here but
    > may have to leave the country. If I can help someone and find love at the same time

Wrong group. The vast mahjority of posters here are or will soon (hopefully)
be married.
LD Jones.
I don't want to be married to the vast majority of posters,
one wife is enough for me. :O)
Old Aug 20th 2002, 12:29 am
Mrtravel

WHY?

goatbutt wrote:

Old Aug 20th 2002, 4:55 am
I'm back!

Just Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Mrtravel:
WHY?

goatbutt wrote:
A more important question is: Why would ANYONE want to marry someone who calls himself GOATBUTT?!?

~ Jenney
Old Aug 20th 2002, 6:02 am
Squire

In article <[email protected]>, Jenney &amp <?@?.?.com> writes
    >A more important question is: Why would ANYONE want to marry someone who calls
    >himself GOATBUTT?!?

No 'kidding' <g>

--
squire Those are my principles. If you don't like them I have others. (Groucho)

Old Aug 20th 2002, 7:37 am
Mike

Sorry, but I don't know any women who'd be interested in finding love with a goat's
butt. But if I find any, I will be sure to let you know. Good luck!

Mike

"goatbutt" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]> ...