Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

Withdrawing a petition & can he sue???

Withdrawing a petition & can he sue???

Old Dec 1st 2003, 8:15 pm
jingling

jcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Withdrawing a petition & can he sue???

Originally posted by krissyv
The really dumb thing is that a big part of me is wishing today that he would ring and apologize because I love him so much....but the sensible side of me thinks he would just do it all over again....
Krissy
Krissy,

It is just human to hope for that...but once trust is broken, it's broken. Could you really ever believe his words after what he has done to you? This jerk doesn't even respect you, let alone deserve you. It may seem hard to believe now, but you will move on; and you will find a man who will treat you like the queen you are! Keep your chin up and stay strong, we'll all be here for you.

Juliet
Old Dec 1st 2003, 8:17 pm
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

The really dumb thing is that a big part of me is wishing today that he would ring and apologize because I love him so much....but the sensible side of me thinks he would just do it all over again....
Krissy
Aww Krissy You are better off him, You will find a great guy someday, I am sure you will
Old Dec 1st 2003, 8:18 pm
jingling

jcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by BritishInOhio
People do change, and it is very stressfull when you are apart for so long. I know that the likes of Leslie66 and her gang are going to be up in arms about this, but I would think before making any decisions and try to talk things out. You may still come to the same decision but you may feel better about how you got there. Good luck in you decisions.
The "likes of Leslie66 and her gang" care about Krissy's being safe from a violent, abusive, honorless jerk. And did I mention violent?

It's time for Krissy to clean this dog poo of a guy off her shoes.

Last edited by jcapulet; Dec 1st 2003 at 8:27 pm.
Old Dec 1st 2003, 8:18 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Krissy
Krissy,

That is a perfectly normal feeling. We can't switch love off and on like a light switch. It will die eventually but it is a process. If he called you, you might even take him back and I would not condemn you for that. It wouldn't work out though, he has destroyed your trust and you would never have a moments peace worrying about if he was doing it again. (And he WILL do it again.) But don't feel dumb because you still have feelings for him. You are still in shock and in a lot of pain, eventually it will fade though. Believe me, it does get better.

Leslie
Old Dec 1st 2003, 8:19 pm
Forum Regular

krissyv is an unknown quantity at this point

Its hard though because my ego has taken such a bashing for this and you start to replay every conversation and wonder if you had said things differently then he wouldn't have done these things...
I know I'm not unattractive - I used to model for god's sake but obviously I wasn't right for him in some ways because otherwise why would he have been cheating when I was going to be up there in two weeks...I'm just so confused right now.
Krissy
Old Dec 1st 2003, 8:19 pm

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by BritishInOhio
People do change, and it is very stressfull when you are apart for so long. I know that the likes of Leslie66 and her gang are going to be up in arms about this, but I would think before making any decisions and try to talk things out. You may still come to the same decision but you may feel better about how you got there. Good luck in you decisions.
We ain't no gang lol
Old Dec 1st 2003, 8:22 pm
K1 via London

Steffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond repute

You are more than likely better off without him. If he did it once he will more than likely do it again....and I don't think you would want to go through such pain all over. It will be hard, but try to move on without him. Just think: that trust will never be there again. If you would get back with him, don't you think you would constantly be haunted by the thought that it will happen again? Could you ever trust him again? I think it would just hurt the relationship soley based on that broken trust.
Old Dec 1st 2003, 8:23 pm

Its hard though because my ego has taken such a bashing for this and you start to replay every conversation and wonder if you had said things differently then he wouldn't have done these things...
I know I'm not unattractive - I used to model for god's sake but obviously I wasn't right for him in some ways because otherwise why would he have been cheating when I was going to be up there in two weeks...I'm just so confused right now.
Krissy

I know you are confussed and that is totally normal but as far as leslie said.. "Your love for him will die".. Time will heal your wound, You will love again. Just give it time!!
Old Dec 1st 2003, 8:23 pm
jingling

Krissy
Krissy...his cheating has NOTHING to do with you. He did it because he's a sick arse who doesn't know a good thing when he sees it. There's a thing called love, and he's never heard of it.

You'll be fine without him, you'll see.
Old Dec 1st 2003, 8:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

dutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Hypertweeky
We ain't no gang lol

I seeLeslie is back with the *SLAP*..... We missed you !!!!

I think BIO wants to join the gang too.
Old Dec 1st 2003, 8:25 pm

Originally posted by jcapulet
Krissy...his cheating has NOTHING to do with you. He did it because he's a sick arse who doesn't know a good thing when he sees it. There's a thing called love, and he's never heard of it.

Ditto!!!
Old Dec 1st 2003, 8:26 pm

Originally posted by dutchman2001nl

Lol he is just jealous
Old Dec 1st 2003, 8:26 pm
Forum Regular

krissyv is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by dutchman2001nl

All i can say is you guys are total legends! Its hard to talk to people here about it because they always the long distance thing was abit weird - now I'm just getting the I told you so spiel....

Hugs
Krissy
Old Dec 1st 2003, 8:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

BritishInOhio will become famous soon enough

now I'm just getting the I told you so spiel....
I generally find a stern "**** you" tends to stop those kind of comments pretty quickly. I hope you pick yourself up quickly, remember.... if it don't kill you it can oly make you stronger.
Good luck.
Old Dec 1st 2003, 8:32 pm

All i can say is you guys are total legends! Its hard to talk to people here about it because they always the long distance thing was abit weird - now I'm just getting the I told you so spiel....

Hugs
Krissy
Back at you hon
Don't forget to tell us how was your trip to SF

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.