Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

will INS take my passport away when I go for N400 interview?

will INS take my passport away when I go for N400 interview?

Old Aug 28th 2002, 2:36 pm
James Donovan

Default Re: Cowardly foreigners

I agree with you 100%.

Check www.numbersusa.com and
www.americaisfull.com for more
information.

[email protected] (Amer20034) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
    > "Support Immigration" [email protected] wrote:
    > >Your kind will run if the first sign of real danger comes up and you will hide and
    > >call your mom for help.
    > If we did, you would be speaking Japanese or German today
    > >We immigrants come here to make a living and pay taxes and even join the army so
    > >that trash talkers like YOU get a ride at OUR expense.
    > Maybe you just didn't qualify for any visa that required intelligence.
    > >Do you think you are something better than all of the other humans in this world,
    > >just because YOU are born in the US?
    > The fact that you are in my HOMEland proves that fact.
    > >I know of statistics that prove that immigrants work harder and are more likely to
    > >succeed with their enterprises.
    > Your neigbor's kids work harder than yours, so why don't you displace your kids and
    > let your neighbor's kids move into your home?
    > Immigrants here should demand form their HOMEland government to do something to
    > make their quality of life in their HOMEland better. The U.S. is not the world's
    > largest land mass. We can't accomodate everyone who wants to be here. We will
    > become like Mexico City or Sao Paulo if we tried. Then even you will realize I
    > was right.

Old Aug 29th 2002, 3:16 pm
Forum Regular

syedraza70 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Cowardly foreigners

If you say something it will effect nothing, nor it will impress us or something, its american govt. who gives the visas cuz they need foreigners. you are the ppl who make the image of america bad, and you know what? you are ABCD AMERICAN BORN CONFUSED DESI. you are not american not someother thing! you are mix(messed up) cuz your grand parents were immigrants (who you call cowardly foreigners so you proved you are son of coward ppl). (only native american are allowed to be called true american) now ***** off from this NG.

Last edited by syedraza70; Aug 30th 2002 at 12:44 am.