Wife has gone AWOL!

Old Jan 14th 2010, 8:52 pm
Septicity

fatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Wife has gone AWOL!

Originally Posted by meauxna
Oh for pity's sake D, you would condone that? Stay in Ameriki no matter what?
Don't believe I'd passed an opinion on the morality or legality of it.
Old Jan 14th 2010, 8:53 pm
Just Joined

englandispony is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Rete
Sorry but are you a troll?

The situation is outrageous and very very difficult to swallow.

And on top of that you are saying an immigration attorney advised you to get a divorce and remarry someone you pick up off the street so that you can file for residency? Did he also tell you to be sure that she is a good actress and that you paid her enough not to slip the beans to the USCIS and have you imprisoned and deported and that she can be fined and jailed as well for complicity?
thanks,i will get my coat
Old Jan 14th 2010, 9:03 pm
Just Joined

englandispony is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Leslie66
What a tragic story. It must have come a complete shock to you that a woman that you loved and shared such intimacy with turned out to not be who you thought she was.
thanks for your concern,are you a councillor?
Old Jan 14th 2010, 10:05 pm
Forum Regular

Craig73 is just really niceCraig73 is just really niceCraig73 is just really niceCraig73 is just really niceCraig73 is just really niceCraig73 is just really niceCraig73 is just really niceCraig73 is just really nice

It obvious this person is either a troll, or someone who is just looking to stay in th US anyway he can.

He comes here on VWP in June 09, meets someone straight away.... and then gets married two months later in August.... Now hes already got someone else lined up to marry.... what a waste of space.
Old Jan 14th 2010, 10:08 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Craig73
It obvious this person is either a troll, or someone who is just looking to stay in th US anyway he can.

He comes here on VWP in June 09, meets someone straight away.... and then gets married two months later in August.... Now hes already got someone else lined up to marry.... what a waste of space.
Could be an agent provocateur.
Old Jan 14th 2010, 10:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

lostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by englandispony
thanks for your concern,are you a councillor?
Englishpony:

I am sorry what happened to you. Your story is preposterous and wacky.

Pony up the cash for a ticket and go back to England.

Your rascal-like counselor is giving you whimsical ideas that prepetrate fraud.

Please do not use this forum to fuel your roguish ideas.

Use a honest legal counselor who can help you rather than harm you given your current situation.

Good Luck.
Old Jan 14th 2010, 10:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

YouWantFriesWithThat has a reputation beyond reputeYouWantFriesWithThat has a reputation beyond reputeYouWantFriesWithThat has a reputation beyond reputeYouWantFriesWithThat has a reputation beyond reputeYouWantFriesWithThat has a reputation beyond reputeYouWantFriesWithThat has a reputation beyond reputeYouWantFriesWithThat has a reputation beyond reputeYouWantFriesWithThat has a reputation beyond reputeYouWantFriesWithThat has a reputation beyond reputeYouWantFriesWithThat has a reputation beyond reputeYouWantFriesWithThat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by robin1234
This is a tough one. One option would be to return to the United Kingdom.
Unlikely. Check out the user name - Englandispony - pony short for cockney rhyming slang of pony & trap = crap.
Old Jan 14th 2010, 10:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

lostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by YouWantFriesWithThat
Unlikely. Check out the user name - Englandispony - pony short for cockney rhyming slang of pony & trap = crap.
Old Jan 14th 2010, 11:11 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not sure why people are talking about a (3-year) ban from the US. By his own words, he "came to CA on June 1st 09 on the VWP". That being the case, the VWP was good until the end of August... and it hasn't been 180 days since then = no ban. Mind you, he can't use the VWP ever again, but he's not subject to a ban if he leaves the US in the next 4-5 weeks.

Personally, I think he's an idiot to remain in the US under these circumstances... but that's just me!

Ian
Old Jan 14th 2010, 11:12 pm
Questy Questionson

agentpeppermint has a reputation beyond reputeagentpeppermint has a reputation beyond reputeagentpeppermint has a reputation beyond reputeagentpeppermint has a reputation beyond reputeagentpeppermint has a reputation beyond reputeagentpeppermint has a reputation beyond reputeagentpeppermint has a reputation beyond reputeagentpeppermint has a reputation beyond reputeagentpeppermint has a reputation beyond reputeagentpeppermint has a reputation beyond reputeagentpeppermint has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by englandispony
oh sorry did'nt answer all questions. My attorney knows she has gone AWOL. Plus i don't know what grounds she has filed an annulment. If its fraud that really kills me.
Oh dear, what a nightmare you have on your hands! As I live in Montana which at one time house the states capital on meth addiction, I can assure everyone here that its not quite that obvious you have an addict on your hands until something drastic like this happens... Since she has gone missing... I would think going home to the UK would be your best option. Maybe in the future you will find the RIGHT person and if they happen to be in the US, then you can always try coming back later on.

I wish you the best of luck and if you do find your wife, be supportive of her getting help for it.
Old Jan 14th 2010, 11:14 pm
Heading for Poppyland

robin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by YouWantFriesWithThat
Huh? What's unlikely? You lost me there!
Old Jan 14th 2010, 11:23 pm
Heading for Poppyland

robin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Craig73

Just virtual skeet shooting for those who choose not to exercise ITRW second amendment rights...
Old Jan 15th 2010, 12:21 am

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Everyone: for the time being please assume the person is not a troll or a wind-up.
Old Jan 15th 2010, 12:22 am
Septicity

fatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ian-mstm
I'm not sure why people are talking about a (3-year) ban from the US. By his own words, he "came to CA on June 1st 09 on the VWP". That being the case, the VWP was good until the end of August... and it hasn't been 180 days since then = no ban. Mind you, he can't use the VWP ever again, but he's not subject to a ban if he leaves the US in the next 4-5 weeks.
Good point. My mental math was sloppy.
Old Jan 15th 2010, 1:50 am
BE Enthusiast

YouWantFriesWithThat has a reputation beyond reputeYouWantFriesWithThat has a reputation beyond reputeYouWantFriesWithThat has a reputation beyond reputeYouWantFriesWithThat has a reputation beyond reputeYouWantFriesWithThat has a reputation beyond reputeYouWantFriesWithThat has a reputation beyond reputeYouWantFriesWithThat has a reputation beyond reputeYouWantFriesWithThat has a reputation beyond reputeYouWantFriesWithThat has a reputation beyond reputeYouWantFriesWithThat has a reputation beyond reputeYouWantFriesWithThat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by robin1234
Huh? What's unlikely? You lost me there!
You said in post 2 "This is a tough one. One option would be to return to the United Kingdom".

I then pointed out that the word 'pony' in the OPs username means 'crap' in London cockney rhyming slang (pony & trap = crap)

Therefore - a return to the UK might be unlikley, given the OPs thoughts on England...................

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.