Wikiposts

wife is cheating

Old Nov 22nd 2005, 9:25 am
Homebody

Elvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: wife is cheating

Originally Posted by CarlM
There are probably some very clever references in there - completely lost on a thickie like me!
Detritus: fragments of disintegration (as in marriage break-up...)

red: the color of passion

yellow: the color of jealousy

MASH actually exists...

(In my defence I'll say that I am bored out of my wits by this report I'm meant to be writing...)
Old Nov 22nd 2005, 9:31 am
BE Enthusiast

bionomique is a splendid one to beholdbionomique is a splendid one to beholdbionomique is a splendid one to beholdbionomique is a splendid one to beholdbionomique is a splendid one to beholdbionomique is a splendid one to beholdbionomique is a splendid one to beholdbionomique is a splendid one to beholdbionomique is a splendid one to beholdbionomique is a splendid one to beholdbionomique is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: wife is cheating

Originally Posted by CarlM
Ah, well observed! I believe 'Detrimental Dalliances R Us' is a good one to try

Ha! Yes, that'd be it. They've got quite an assortment, actually. Choose from the original "detrimental dalliance" or the alternate flavours ~ injurious infidelity; extirpative adultery; pernicious philandering; malefic flings; sinister seduction or the garden-variety toxic tryst.

Make that two of us, Elvira!
Old Nov 22nd 2005, 9:50 am
Forum Regular

psychobabbler1 is a glorious beacon of lightpsychobabbler1 is a glorious beacon of lightpsychobabbler1 is a glorious beacon of lightpsychobabbler1 is a glorious beacon of lightpsychobabbler1 is a glorious beacon of lightpsychobabbler1 is a glorious beacon of lightpsychobabbler1 is a glorious beacon of lightpsychobabbler1 is a glorious beacon of lightpsychobabbler1 is a glorious beacon of lightpsychobabbler1 is a glorious beacon of lightpsychobabbler1 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Elvira
Detritus: fragments of disintegration (as in marriage break-up...)

red: the color of passion

yellow: the color of jealousy

MASH actually exists...

(In my defence I'll say that I am bored out of my wits by this report I'm meant to be writing...)

I always thought green was the color for jealousy (green-eyed monster).
Old Nov 22nd 2005, 10:05 am
BE Enthusiast

bionomique is a splendid one to beholdbionomique is a splendid one to beholdbionomique is a splendid one to beholdbionomique is a splendid one to beholdbionomique is a splendid one to beholdbionomique is a splendid one to beholdbionomique is a splendid one to beholdbionomique is a splendid one to beholdbionomique is a splendid one to beholdbionomique is a splendid one to beholdbionomique is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by psychobabbler1
In Shakespeare's Othello, Iago proclaims "beware jealousy, the green-eyed monster". I believe the choice of green to modify jealousy was made to denote sickness, as in jealousy is an illness (a greenish tint to the skin, when one is not feeling well).
Old Nov 22nd 2005, 10:05 am
Homebody

Elvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by psychobabbler1
So sorry, yes I meant green...

Please note though that in the Native American Color Symbolism yellow stands for overcoming challenges through unconditional love
Old Nov 22nd 2005, 10:13 am
Homebody

Originally Posted by bionomique
In Shakespeare's Othello, Iago proclaims "beware jealousy, the green-eyed monster". I believe the choice of green to modify jealousy was made to denote sickness, as in jealousy is an illness (a greenish tint to the skin, when one is not feeling well).

Oh yes, Iago, one of my favourite villains. I think I'll go and listen to his 'Credo' - maybe that'll inspire me to finish this blasted report!

It's # 12 if anyone's interested:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...cal&vi=samples

(Anyone reading this thread via usenet rather than BE mustthink we're a bunch of nutters...)
Old Nov 28th 2005, 1:38 am
strangely floppy..

CarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Elvira
Oh yes, Iago, one of my favourite villains. I think I'll go and listen to his 'Credo' - maybe that'll inspire me to finish this blasted report!

It's # 12 if anyone's interested:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...cal&vi=samples

(Anyone reading this thread via usenet rather than BE mustthink we're a bunch of nutters...)
get on with that damn report woman.. it was due on my desk days ago!