Wikiposts

wife is cheating

Old Jun 3rd 2005, 5:32 am
Lapine Member

snowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: wife is cheating

Originally Posted by Rete
In and of itself, not grounds for self-petitioning for adjustment of status.

Now if you can document her adulterous affairs as abuse to you by doctors then you might be able to get the I-360 approved so you can self-petition. However, adultery is all to common in marriage and as you are still living with her and were trying to make the marriage work regardless (thus showing your tolerance for her behavior) it might not fly.
You can tolerate abuse for so long, then you must leave the marriage. Same goes for physical beating. If she's unrepentant, then the poster has no choice. It's a long shot, but given the current moral climate, it might be worth pursuing.
Old Nov 20th 2005, 4:28 pm
Just Joined

mildstone is an unknown quantity at this point
Default wife is cheating

Its going way far

This Latin man who having the relationship with my cousin wife came to my cousin work and fought with him making a big show.
and my stupid cousin didnt do any thing but calling the police and having a case number to fill a rest order.

his wife is insane telling him she will miss him up with immigration if he sue the lover.
and he have to wait until she move out with the lover then he have to call here when interview comes.

its totally wrong please guys some one tell me how can i help

he show me cell phone bill showing all the calls, letters between them, comparison wife made between the 2 men including who is better in sex, kissing,love and appearances.
he also have one picture were they hugging each other very closely.

this is America no body can threat some one because he have the power of citizenship there is must be a law or something.

please people help this man out
Old Nov 20th 2005, 4:44 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mildstone
Maybe you'd like me to contact my friend Guido "Brass Knuckles" Fatone to knock some sense into him? Five months ago you asked for help for your cousin and people suggested he get a lawyer. Why didn't he get a lawyer? Is he stupid?

Ian
Old Nov 21st 2005, 1:17 am
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Get your cousin or whoever this person is to you, an immigration attorney. That is the only thing you can do. Posting this here is not going to help your "cousin" The only one who can is an ALIA attorney who can advise him of his legal rights in regards to US Immigration.

Its going way far

This Latin man who having the relationship with my cousin wife came to my cousin work and fought with him making a big show.
and my stupid cousin didnt do any thing but calling the police and having a case number to fill a rest order.

his wife is insane telling him she will miss him up with immigration if he sue the lover.
and he have to wait until she move out with the lover then he have to call here when interview comes.

its totally wrong please guys some one tell me how can i help

he show me cell phone bill showing all the calls, letters between them, comparison wife made between the 2 men including who is better in sex, kissing,love and appearances.
he also have one picture were they hugging each other very closely.

this is America no body can threat some one because he have the power of citizenship there is must be a law or something.

Old Nov 21st 2005, 1:48 am
strangely floppy..

CarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond repute

My cousin caught his wife cheating. If he divorces her, can he still get permanent residence?
he caught his wife cheating on him. They tried marriage counseling, but she continued to cheat on him. My cousin now wants to divorce his wife on the grounds of adultery. How will a divorce impact his immigration status while application pending!
A lot depends on whether his cheating wife did that thing with an ice cube that men like ..
Old Nov 21st 2005, 11:05 am
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CarlM
A lot depends on whether his cheating wife did that thing with an ice cube that men like ..
Damn... I just spewed pop all over my monitor! Good karma coming your way for this great remark!

Ian
Old Nov 21st 2005, 2:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

bionomique is a splendid one to beholdbionomique is a splendid one to beholdbionomique is a splendid one to beholdbionomique is a splendid one to beholdbionomique is a splendid one to beholdbionomique is a splendid one to beholdbionomique is a splendid one to beholdbionomique is a splendid one to beholdbionomique is a splendid one to beholdbionomique is a splendid one to beholdbionomique is a splendid one to behold

I'm curious to know what state this couple lives in. I thought most states have abolished "Heartbalm Statutes" including Alienation of Affection and Criminal Seduction. However, even though civil courts may not hear a case of Alienation of Affection, as far as an I-360 goes, I think that it could be construed as psychological abuse and a cause for emotional distress, especially if the US citizen wife has alleged that he must tolerate her detrimental dalliances or lose his right to permanent residency.
Old Nov 22nd 2005, 3:18 am
strangely floppy..

CarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bionomique
I'm curious to know what state this couple lives in. I thought most states have abolished "Heartbalm Statutes" including Alienation of Affection and Criminal Seduction. However, even though civil courts may not hear a case of Alienation of Affection, as far as an I-360 goes, I think that it could be construed as psychological abuse and a cause for emotional distress, especially if the US citizen wife has alleged that he must tolerate her detrimental dalliances or lose his right to permanent residency.
..err yeah - and ill have one of them with chips.
Old Nov 22nd 2005, 5:19 am
Just Joined

mildstone is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by bionomique

In Florida
Old Nov 22nd 2005, 6:40 am

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

..err yeah - and ill have one of them with chips.
I want to know where you get one of them thar detrimental dalliances!
Old Nov 22nd 2005, 7:45 am
strangely floppy..

Originally Posted by meauxna
I want to know where you get one of them thar detrimental dalliances!
You mean you are yet to try dalliances of the detrimental flavor? As dalliances go - they are by far the superior version.

Try one, then let me know what you think!
Old Nov 22nd 2005, 7:53 am
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

You mean you are yet to try dalliances of the detrimental flavor? As dalliances go - they are by far the superior version.

Try one, then let me know what you think!

But she doesn't know where to get one.
Old Nov 22nd 2005, 7:59 am
strangely floppy..

Originally Posted by Rete
But she doesn't know where to get one.
Ah, well observed! I believe 'Detrimental Dalliances R Us' is a good one to try
Old Nov 22nd 2005, 8:13 am
Homebody

Elvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: wife is cheating

Ah, well observed! I believe 'Detrimental Dalliances R Us' is a good one to try

From what I understand, the Alliance of Mental Detritus are actively engaged in pursuing these issues.

The offficial ribbon color is red with lots of yellow.

There is also an official Helpline, but it's for men only, and it's in the UK: MASH (Men As Survivors Helpline: 0117 907 7100)

HTH!

Last edited by Elvira; Nov 22nd 2005 at 9:22 am. Reason: typo
Old Nov 22nd 2005, 8:22 am
strangely floppy..

Originally Posted by Elvira
From what I understand, the Alliance of Mental Detrius are actively engaged in pursuing these issues.

The offficial ribbon color is red with lots of yellow.

There is also an official Helpline, but it's for men only, and it's in the UK: MASH (Men As Survivors Helpline: 0117 907 7100)

HTH!
There are probably some very clever references in there - completely lost on a thickie like me!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.