Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

Who contacts me to say visa is ready?

Who contacts me to say visa is ready?

Old May 22nd 2015, 1:20 pm
Forum Regular

Deejames is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Who contacts me to say visa is ready?

Originally Posted by JPROPS72
for us both!
Had my email, my passport will be available for collection next Tuesday :-(
Guess I'm here for the bank holiday!
Old May 22nd 2015, 1:30 pm
Forum Regular

JPROPS72 has a reputation beyond reputeJPROPS72 has a reputation beyond reputeJPROPS72 has a reputation beyond reputeJPROPS72 has a reputation beyond reputeJPROPS72 has a reputation beyond reputeJPROPS72 has a reputation beyond reputeJPROPS72 has a reputation beyond reputeJPROPS72 has a reputation beyond reputeJPROPS72 has a reputation beyond reputeJPROPS72 has a reputation beyond reputeJPROPS72 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Deejames
Had my email, my passport will be available for collection next Tuesday :-(
Guess I'm here for the bank holiday!
Looks like I'm gonna miss my flight and have to rearrange it, mine probably won't be ready until Wednesday because I'm a day behind you and I'm supposed to fly at 11.25am on Wednesday. Praying for an email now!
Old May 22nd 2015, 1:40 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by JPROPS72
Looks like I'm gonna miss my flight and have to rearrange it, mine probably won't be ready until Wednesday because I'm a day behind you and I'm supposed to fly at 11.25am on Wednesday. Praying for an email now!
Looks like you'll be a day behind me?? But still possible you could hear today?
You mentioned flexible flights? How does that work?
I'm nervous booking anything really until I have it in my hand, but then I don't want to have to wait a few more days to get on a flight!! Arghhh this is very stressful ;-)
But at least I know when now :-)
Old May 22nd 2015, 1:44 pm
Forum Regular

JPROPS72 has a reputation beyond reputeJPROPS72 has a reputation beyond reputeJPROPS72 has a reputation beyond reputeJPROPS72 has a reputation beyond reputeJPROPS72 has a reputation beyond reputeJPROPS72 has a reputation beyond reputeJPROPS72 has a reputation beyond reputeJPROPS72 has a reputation beyond reputeJPROPS72 has a reputation beyond reputeJPROPS72 has a reputation beyond reputeJPROPS72 has a reputation beyond repute

Looks like you'll be a day behind me?? But still possible you could hear today?
You mentioned flexible flights? How does that work?
I'm nervous booking anything really until I have it in my hand, but then I don't want to have to wait a few more days to get on a flight!! Arghhh this is very stressful ;-)
But at least I know when now :-)
I had air miles to book a one way flight. I can change it for a £35 fee. I knew I'd be cutting it fine, but there was only 1 seat left. It's possible that I could hear later I guess, I don't know if the US Embassy only hand over to the Courier every couple of days or if they hand over several times a day. I'm hoping that I hear today, but I think it's doubtful now. I'll just have to rebook and pay the fee.
Old May 22nd 2015, 1:47 pm
Forum Regular

It may be that they wait until Friday and do a few days backlog?? So could be today for you?
Old May 22nd 2015, 2:40 pm
Forum Regular

It may be that they wait until Friday and do a few days backlog?? So could be today for you?
I'm hoping and praying so! I don't know if I get an email because I am technically not collecting, I'm supposed to get a text to say when it is being delivered. Having said that, we were supposed to get an email and text when my daughter's US passport was going to be delivered but we never did. Some dude just showed up at the door with it!