Where to report visa fraud?

Wikiposts

Where to report visa fraud?

Old Nov 24th 2004, 8:44 am
Anon

Default Re: Where to report visa fraud?

I can't seem to find the post where the OP said this, so I am responding
to the post from DC

>>We have decided to agree to notorize & put in writting 2 things.
    >>1 I will do everything in my power to help her get her citizenship,
    >>afterall who truly knows what is in the mind of another. It is
    >>possible that she married me for love, in spite of her background &
    >>all that she did.

You have no control over whether she gets citizenship.
If ask, you tell the truth. Whether it helps her or hurts her is not up
to you.

If you are considering some type of written agreement, see an attorney,
otherwise you will probably find out your agreement is worthless.

Old Nov 24th 2004, 9:11 am
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by greenlllllgj
Would it be legally binding? Would it be evan legal at all?
I believe I have waited the requisite 16 hours! I thought you were just a pansy-assed twit, but I have to add that I think you're also an idiot! Oh wait, I think I called you an idiot at some earlier point also. Okay... you're a stupid idiot. Your mother raised a fool. Feel free to tell her I said so.

Ian
Old Nov 24th 2004, 12:02 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

You can't really be as naive (notice I'm being nice here) as you come across, can you? You are talking about visa fraud here. You are talking about reverse blackmail. You pay her to leave you alone and her to get residency so that she can divorce you and relinquish her right to your assets in the divorce actions.

FTR she will not be eligible for naturalization until 3 years from the date she becomes a resident (minus the 90 days prior to the third anniversary when she can file). And during all that time she will still be your wife and has to be living in the same house with you and she will have prove that you have a viable and financial relationship with you.

I don't know what your problem is but if you don't love her, she is abusing you physically, mentally and emotionally, then end the bloody marriage and don't worry about her but worry about yourself.

You are sounding more and more like someone who is guilty about something and trying to make amends for something you have done wrong. If that is not correct, then end the marriage and get on with your life.

Rete

We have decided to agree to notorize & put in writting 2 things.
1 I will do everything in my power to help her get her citizenship, afterall who truly knows what is in the mind of another. It is possible that she married me for love, in spite of her background & all that she did.

2 She will not accept any money from me, or put any financial burden on me whatsoever, for the rest of my life - with the possible exception of the 1st year of our seperation so that I can help her get on her feet. She will not accept alimony & she will not do something which will cause me to pay fines. We will divorce as peacefully & inexpensively as is reasonably possible.

& we both agree to quit telling others that we are the victim & the other person.... .................................................. .......................................

So... we were talking about this document. She does not think it would be legal. We also agree it might be better to put consequences down if we do not perform the stated activities.

A consequence for me, if I do not help her become a resident, could be...
what?
any suggestions?
I'll pay her $10,000 USD.

Consequences for her, if she collects money from me w/out immediately returning it (w/ the 1 exception), or causes financial burdens on me without immediately paying it back (like in a week), then she will renounce her US citizenship and fly back to her home country.

Would it be legally binding? Would it be evan legal at all?
Old Nov 24th 2004, 2:10 pm
Cool Member

USA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond repute

I'll have to talk more w/ my wife. I just hope she can make a moment of enough mental clarity where she can see past all this victim mumbo-jumbo BS & make a real healthy & peaceful resolution.
If SHE can??? Ha ha ha ha!!!!!! You are too funny!
Old Nov 24th 2004, 2:58 pm
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ian-mstm
I believe I have waited the requisite 16 hours! I thought you were just a pansy-assed twit, but I have to add that I think you're also an idiot! Oh wait, I think I called you an idiot at some earlier point also. Okay... you're a stupid idiot. Your mother raised a fool. Feel free to tell her I said so.

Ian
:scared: dang Ian, I wouldn't like to be on your bad side.. lol
Old Nov 24th 2004, 5:16 pm
CA to TX to Jamaica

CaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond repute

No fair. You still haven't give us the link to your 9.3 score.
Old Nov 24th 2004, 5:37 pm
Bishop John MightBe

MightBe has a reputation beyond reputeMightBe has a reputation beyond reputeMightBe has a reputation beyond reputeMightBe has a reputation beyond reputeMightBe has a reputation beyond reputeMightBe has a reputation beyond reputeMightBe has a reputation beyond reputeMightBe has a reputation beyond reputeMightBe has a reputation beyond reputeMightBe has a reputation beyond reputeMightBe has a reputation beyond repute

So any suggestions?I'll pay her $10,000 USD.
You have $10k available, I can see an end to your problem.
Old Nov 24th 2004, 5:55 pm
CA to TX to Jamaica

CaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond repute

I do not know much about the law. It sucks that the US laws are not simple enough for a highschool educated man to understand without the help of a $175/hour lawyer
'Cus the lawyer made it past high school.

Next dumb question? (if you really have many more)
Old Nov 24th 2004, 5:57 pm
CA to TX to Jamaica

Originally Posted by USA & Pakistan
If SHE can??? Ha ha ha ha!!!!!! You are too funny!
Damn I've run out of karma!
Old Nov 25th 2004, 3:49 am
Banned

Jacob24 has a brilliant futureJacob24 has a brilliant futureJacob24 has a brilliant futureJacob24 has a brilliant futureJacob24 has a brilliant futureJacob24 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by ian-mstm

Ian

I can't believe what a loser you are. Everytime i think you have reached the bottom you say something even more stupid. Why dont you crawl back into your kentucky and shut up. And as for you and your mother, the best part of you, ran down her legs during conception. You are genetic garbage. They offer special programs in this country for people like you. It is people like you that we americans dont want on our soil.
Old Nov 25th 2004, 4:16 am
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jacob24
Why dont you crawl back into your kentucky and shut up.
Well, I'm *in* Kentucky... how exactly can I crawl "back into" it? Y'know, many communities offer GED classes for little or no fee!

Ian
Old Nov 25th 2004, 4:21 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jacob24
I can't believe what a loser you are. Everytime i think you have reached the bottom you say something even more stupid. Why dont you crawl back into your kentucky and shut up. And as for you and your mother, the best part of you, ran down her legs during conception. You are genetic garbage. They offer special programs in this country for people like you. It is people like you that we americans dont want on our soil.
Ah Jacob!!!! are you back for another round...If you don't like somebody on here you can put them on ignore...Then you never have to read their comments..Out last meeting ended up with you looking very stupid
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...8&page=1&pp=15

But Believe me, I don't want to make a monkey out of you. Why should I take all the credit? But Please!! Grasp your ears firmly and remove your head from your ass.
Old Nov 25th 2004, 4:44 am
coloradomrs

I do not know much about the law. It sucks that the US laws are not simple enough for a highschool educated man to understand without the help of a $175/hour lawyer, but I digress. Whatever I do, I want it to be legal. If signing this contract would be illegal I need to know about it. I am looking up info about the idea & am trying to find out how legal it would be. I also plan on consulting a lawyer.

There is another point, though, that must be considered in the contract, if it is legal and a good option & that is my wife's accusations against me.
Is it legal for her to state that she will never report to anyone that I alledgedly abused her? Could she just state in the contract. "I freely state that Y has never battered me, abused me, or forced me to do anything against my will."
Maybe such a statement would protect me in the future, like, after she gets her citizenship from being spiteful to me & being dishonest w/ the law to get vengeance on me for the wrongs(hitting/kicking/forcing) that she genuinely believes (in her disturbed little mind) that I did to her. You see, I openly admit to pushing her off of me when she was hitting me, or calling her a bad word when we she was very mean to me & we were arguing... I admit to the things I did, but they were not illegal & they do not include the battering allegations that she says I did & I need protection from those allegations as well.

I get the feeling that this may indeed be the wrong forum for this topic, however, I'll bet that there are many men who have been defrauded by a woman from EAstern Europe trying to get a greencard, or there may be other men who married a woman from Estern Europe who had serious psychological issues & accused them of horrible things & earnestly believed that they were being mistreated, & could not possibly ever make a half-decent wife. These men might benefit from our discussions in this forum, the US Marriage BAsed Visas forum. After all, a cancellation of the visa might be the easiest & safest route for a man who has ends up as I did. Actually, this forum is quite appropriate for this topic.

I'll have to talk more w/ my wife. I just hope she can make a moment of enough mental clarity where she can see past all this victim mumbo-jumbo BS & make a real healthy & peaceful resolution.
What's the point of you wasting hours posting for advice when you clearly are still not thinking with your head and still keep giving her what she wants?? You need to grow a backbone.....FAST or you'll end up being screwed by many more women to come. First rule of marriage: GET TO KNOW THE OTHER PERSON BEFORE YOU COMMIT FOR LIFE IN MARRIAGE WITH EVERYTHING YOU OWN!!!!!!!!!!!
If she's hurt you so bad, WHY WHY WHY are you bending over backwards and agreeing to help with this farse of a marriage for the next few years so she can get citizenship a couple of years earlier??? Seems to me like you are willingly letting yourself dig a deeper and deeper hole around you and being puppeted by some woman. Be a man and look after your own back!!!!!!
Don't waste our time and energy for advice that you have no intention of ever following.
You chose this situation, suck it up or do something about it.

Old Nov 25th 2004, 5:10 am
Maryanne Kehoe

Has anyone seen the following web site:

www.reportillegals.com

It was mentioned on another non-immirgration web site.

Old Dec 2nd 2004, 5:40 am
Nomen Nescio

Cisco troll/netkook/asshole/pedophile Michael Voight "anon
<[email protected]>" trolled:

>I can't seem to find the post where the OP said this, so I am responding
    >to the post from DC

Doesn't matter, since you should be WORKING not trolling the
newsgroups, idiot.

171.71.79.91 = ely-w2k2.cisco.com

About rogue Cisco employee and netkook/troll/usenet flooder
Michael Voight, alias "anon", "anonymous", "nothilaryduff", "Really
Me", "mrtravel", "mrtravelkay", etc. etc. etc.

Currently posting as anon <[email protected]> .

Recently posting as anonymous <[email protected]>, nothilaryduff
<[email protected]>, Kathy Stoltz <[email protected]>,
Really Me <[email protected]>. See below for a larger list of all
his trolling aliases.

His work e-mail address is <[email protected]>.

Michael D. Voight
111 Bean Creek Rd, No. 118
Scotts Valley, CA 95066-4148
(831) 438-2485
[email protected] .

He is pedophile Gary Burnore's partner in crime. Gary Burnore is a
convicted sex offender/child molester and the biggest kook in the
history of the net.

Voight likes to spend his time in the teenage personals newsgroups
trying to pick up underage girls.

The idiot works for Cisco in their Scotts Valley, California
Technical Assistance Center (TAC) and apparently they don't
keep him busy enough so he has to troll usenet newsgroups all day long
from work.

***WARNING: THIS IDIOT HAS BEEN CAUGHT FORGING PEOPLE'S IDENTITIES ON
USENET AND CANCELLING THEIR POSTS.***

If you are one of his victims, or are simply fed up with his
trolling/newsgroup flooding, forward his posts to [email protected] .

He works in technical support, so forward them to [email protected] too.

See further below for more Cisco contact information.

He often posts through sbcglobal and prodigy, so forward them to
[email protected] and [email protected] as well.

His main hangouts (besides the teenage personals newsgroups) are
rec.travel.air and alt.visa.us.marriage-based, a sleazy newsgroup
where foreigners wanting to immigrate to the US hook up with losers
like Voight who are willing to marry them for money so they can get
their green card. Voight is a pro at this, handing out daily advice
on how to be a sleazoid like him and sell green cards.

When he isn't giving out advice on how to commit federal crimes on
alt.visa.us.marriage-based he is usually on rec.travel.air flooding
that newsgroup with trolls and harassing posters and picking retarded
fights with the regular posters there.

He also tends to post a lot in the personals and penpals newsgroups as
well as the support groups for fat people, lonely folks, and for
depression. Obviously after his Russian Internet brides get their
green cards they flee, leaving him lonely and desperate for company.
Maybe that's why he keeps a P.O. Box at the post office, so he can get
his personals mail there:

Voight, Michael
P.O. Box 67016,
Scotts Valley, CA 95067
(408) 461-8707

The idiot is a two-time high school dropout and had to join the
Marines because even the Army rejected him!

He's got a daughter in Orange County that one of his ex-wives had the
intelligence to take away from him. Lord only knows what could have
happened to her if she had continued to live with the kook. The other
kids he has belong to his previous Russian sleazy brides, and since
they come and go so do the kids. It wouldn't hurt to let Cisco know
what kind of deviant sexual pervert they have working for them.

Many people have wondered how Cisco ever hired such a psycho. It
cheapens their image and credibility in the corporate world after all.
Well, they didn't hire him directly, he came as baggage when they
acquired the company he used to work for, TGV Software. His e-mail
address there used to be <[email protected]>.

All intelligent members of the usenet community have killfiled him, so
he takes great pains to get past their killfiles by rubbing his only
two cerebral neurons together and coming up with gems like:

mrtrav <[email protected]>
mrtrav3 <[email protected]>
mrraveltay <[email protected]>
mrtravelkay <[email protected]>, and
mtravelkay <[email protected]> and <""a.a\"@a,a,a>.

Some of his other trolling aliases are:
Network Guy <[email protected]>
starrystarrynight <[email protected]>
sleepydoc <[email protected]>
jlhunt <[email protected]>
Lost 5 of 8 <[email protected]>
mrt <[email protected]>
news.sf.sbcglobal.net <[email protected]>
not-nomen <[email protected]>
UCLAisthebest <[email protected]>
David Tanner <[email protected]>
Jeff Davies <[email protected]>
BobTheBuilder <[email protected]>
Bill Clarkj <[email protected]>
nonomen ([email protected])
Really Me <[email protected]>.

Lately he's had some gender confusion and has been posting as women,
such as:
JerseyGirl <[email protected]>
Kathy Stoltz <[email protected]>
nothilaryduff <[email protected]>

Perhaps he's thinking of getting a sex change (or worse, raping some
teenage girls).

His latest aliases are anon <[email protected]>and anonymous
<[email protected]>.

It would be a good idea to call Cisco at 1-800-553-2447 and ask to
speak with a supervisor and explain that you are EXTREMELY unhappy
that this idiot spends his whole day at work playing on the internet
on company time. THEY WILL NOT LIKE THAT.

Then write to corporate headquarters explaining what this idiot is
doing and telling them HOW BAD IT IS FOR THEIR COMPANY IMAGE. They
will LOVE that you brought this to their attention:

Cisco Systems, Inc.
170 West Tasman Dr.
San Jose, CA 95134
USA

Then also call them. You should always follow up email or letters
with phone calls. Always ask for supervisors or managers. Try to get
as far up as possible.

(408)526-4000
(800)553-NETS or