Annya

Default where for the medical?

Hi Whre do they send you for the medical for the K3 in London is it
close to the US Embassey?also what does it cost? adn cost of the
interview?
Many thanks Annya

Old Jan 29th 2004, 12:06 am
Former Blonde

FlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: where for the medical?

You will have to go to the US Embassy Panel Physician, Dr. Michael Phelan.
The address is 53 Great Cumberland Place. This is about 10-15 minutes away from the Embassy, depending on how fast you walk, whether it's raining etc.!

A fee of 125.00 GBP is charged by Dr. Phelan for the medical examination of each person aged 15 or over on the date of the medical examination. The fee for persons aged 14 or under on the date of the medical is 45.00 GBP. The fee must be paid in sterling by cash or credit card at the time of the appointment.
If further vaccinations are required on the day of the medical, the fee for those must be paid in cash on the day.

There is no cost for the interview itself, the fee is applicable to the visa you are applying for and it's non-refundable, whether or not you are issued the visa.
I can't help you on the cost for a K3 visa but I'm sure that if you were to check the US Embassy, London website, you would find the information there.
Also, you will receive this information, in more detail, from the Embassy itself, prior to your interview.

Hope this helps some.

Best wishes

Tam