Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

where do i go to get an xray done??

where do i go to get an xray done??

Old Mar 3rd 2009, 8:39 am
Maño-Americano

ironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: where do i go to get an xray done??

Originally Posted by mellybrown
Oh i am dont worry

Hubby has gone to pick up my hire car (being provided by my insurance) and tomorrow i need to be brave and drive 285 to get to my drs - am having probs with my chest still and am straining to talk and sometimes get my breath Im pretty sure its just bruised but i wanna get checked again!

Just make sure you double check and document everything. If I were you, I would also go ahead and contact an attorney to make sure your rights are protected. Often times,auto accident injuries go undiagnosed...and people suffer migranes, cervical/lumbar spinal issues etc for years- after the claim is settled.