Reload this Page >

When do I start counting?

Wikiposts

When do I start counting?

Old Nov 10th 2003, 6:48 am
Just Joined

devanan is an unknown quantity at this point
Default When do I start counting?

Just called the BCIS and asked the woman why they have not cashed my money orders yet. She said that the BCIS starts counting from the day they received my applicatin in the office, which would be the day that it was delivered to them by mail. Is this right?
I want to know because I want to get a walk-in EAD after three months.

Devanan
Old Nov 10th 2003, 8:36 am
Forum Regular

Carl is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: When do I start counting?

Originally posted by devanan
Just called the BCIS and asked the woman why they have not cashed my money orders yet. She said that the BCIS starts counting from the day they received my applicatin in the office, which would be the day that it was delivered to them by mail. Is this right?

Devanan
I don't think that is a good assumption. It could take several days or weeks for the BCIS to actually receive mail that was delivered by the Post.
Old Nov 10th 2003, 8:38 am
K1 via London

Steffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond repute

Devanan
Well when I sent in my AOS package the confirmation said they received it say a day or two later, but my NOA for it wasn't dated "received" until about 3 weeks later (I guess when it actually landed in the hands of someone??). And my money didn't get cashed until after I received my NOA.
Old Nov 10th 2003, 9:46 am
Just Joined

devanan is an unknown quantity at this point

Yesss!!!!!!, my wife just called me that I got a NOA in the mail dated november 4th.

Devanan

Devanan