Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

What's Happening Elsewhere?

Wikiposts

What's Happening Elsewhere?

Old Jan 25th 2008, 10:53 am

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute
Default What's Happening Elsewhere?

I stumbled on a part of BritishExpats.com that I rarely look into today.. it made me wonder how much you've explored the site too!

In particular, since some of you are moving soon, this thread might be of interest:
are you moving abroad with your family within the next two months?

The Media Requests forum always has something interesting in it!

I know we can always use more articles or additions to the BE Wiki: http://britishexpats.com/wiki/Main_Page

Maybe there are some resources from your home town in the US that could be added, or some area of knowledge you've got to share? If you've been helped in this forum, this could be a great way to 'pay it forward'.
Writing in the Wiki is easy and a little bit addictive!

There are people on BE from all over the world, and it's not exclusive to Brits.. some of us just wind up hanging around here. Don't be shy to help yourself to all the different parts of the site.
Old Jan 25th 2008, 2:21 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What's Happening Elsewhere?

Originally Posted by meauxna
I There are people on BE from all over the world, and it's not exclusive to Brits.. some of us just wind up hanging around here. Don't be shy to help yourself to all the different parts of the site.
Thank you ..I will take a look around ....
Old Jan 26th 2008, 2:43 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Wiki is only as handy as the info people contribute to it...it's getting better, I've added a bunch for maine and mass, but I can only be bothered to add so much, especially as I've set pretty much most of the ME section.

Canadian side seems pretty busy and on the ball though.
Old Jan 26th 2008, 2:44 am
Septicity

fatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob
Canadian side seems pretty busy and on the ball though.
Canadians put us to shame.
Old Jan 26th 2008, 3:20 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fatbrit
Canadians put us to shame.
terrible I know