Wikiposts

Whats happened to NBC?

Old Dec 2nd 2003, 4:13 am
Forum Regular

goldrush is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Whats happened to NBC?

There hasn't been an approval for a while now. I saw 1 today on mediabrew (approved on 11/26 for 8/25).

No new report the past weekend on uscis.gov either.

I hope they get back to work this week.
Old Dec 2nd 2003, 9:34 am
BE Enthusiast

Peter Newton has a reputation beyond reputePeter Newton has a reputation beyond reputePeter Newton has a reputation beyond reputePeter Newton has a reputation beyond reputePeter Newton has a reputation beyond reputePeter Newton has a reputation beyond reputePeter Newton has a reputation beyond reputePeter Newton has a reputation beyond reputePeter Newton has a reputation beyond reputePeter Newton has a reputation beyond reputePeter Newton has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whats happened to NBC?

They put out a Nov 20 report and the one before that was Nov 14. It seems really random how often they report!

Originally posted by goldrush
There hasn't been an approval for a while now. I saw 1 today on mediabrew (approved on 11/26 for 8/25).

Old Dec 2nd 2003, 10:57 am
BE Enthusiast

utopiacowboy is a jewel in the roughutopiacowboy is a jewel in the roughutopiacowboy is a jewel in the roughutopiacowboy is a jewel in the roughutopiacowboy is a jewel in the rough

Everything they do is random. In fact I would say it should be renamed to the Random Benefits Center. Random in their decisions, random in their processing times - no rhyme or reason to anything in this bureaucracy.

Originally posted by Peter Newton
They put out a Nov 20 report and the one before that was Nov 14. It seems really random how often they report!
Old Dec 2nd 2003, 10:59 am
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

MSC GO BACK TO WORK NOW!
Old Dec 3rd 2003, 2:22 am

jeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond repute

gr,

How do you know that there hasn't been an approval for a while?

Not all petitioners post to the timeline web sites. And not all petitioners who do post keep their posting updated.

Regards, JEff

Old Dec 3rd 2003, 2:27 am
BE Enthusiast

utopiacowboy is a jewel in the roughutopiacowboy is a jewel in the roughutopiacowboy is a jewel in the roughutopiacowboy is a jewel in the roughutopiacowboy is a jewel in the rough

Yes I have noticed this myself. People will put an initial posting and never follow up so you wonder what happened? Did they break up? Did they abandon their application? Did they never receive anything? The timelines are better than nothing but they are pretty inadequate as a means for evaluating what is happening at the service center.

Originally posted by jeffreyhy
gr,

Not all petitioners post to the timeline web sites. And not all petitioners who do post keep their posting updated.

Regards, JEff
Old Dec 3rd 2003, 2:54 am
Forum Regular

goldrush is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by jeffreyhy
gr,

Regards, JEff
You are right, there may have been approvals in the last few days, we just don't see them on the timelines.